Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM

Old September 17th, 2021, 02:03 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default My characters! (Shadow'clan edition)

Hello! I just got here, and I thought I'd introduce my cast of characters in case anyone is curious about what they're all about, I'll be going from oldest to youngest. (Pictures will come later I've been unmotivated to draw)

Ghost'claw

Snake'tail

Snake'tail is an older she-cat who isn't quite ready to be in the elder's den. She's the kind of cat that you'd come to for advice for anything. She's kind and wise, and a bit old fashioned honestly. She had black fur with orange and white spotting and blue-green eyes. She's the grandmother to two clan cats as well and became their parental figure after their parents died. She got her name from her long slender tail, making her look like a snake slithering through the brush.

Bone'claw

Bone'claw is a large tom cat, so large that he would stick out of the family until another cat comes along to join it. He is a strong and loyal cat but doesnt let his loyalty blind him when it comes to corrupt leaders or deputies. His clan comes first after all.. He has thick brown fur with black stripes, taking after his mother. And got his father's white mane and tail. And has bright blue eyes. He was named after his mentor and father Ghost'claw, and got the Bone prefix from his mother who died in childbirth.

Sharp'grin

Sharp'grin is a sleek and think tom cat with a big, toothy grin on his face at almost all times. He's fairly distrustful and hateful, and would speak his mind even when no one agrees with him. He used to have a mate, but broke things off when she got pregnant, he barely interacts with his child but then gets jealous when his ex's lover comes along. He has shorter red fur like his father used to have, but also had a lighter smaller mane and tail. He also inherited several markings from his father. He has a singular stripe starting from his nose, down his back, and to his tail, it's also lighter red to match his mane and tail. He also has freckles on his cheeks.

Crow'sight and Raven'tongue

Crow'sight is a she-cat and Raven'tongue is a tom cat, they both have deep black coats that shimmer in the moonlight. They both have heterochromia, green and blue. Though Crow's eyes are green (L) and blue (R) while Raven's eyes are blue (L) and green (R). They're both Snake'tail's grandkittens, though they're no longer kittens. They both have long slim tails to go with their long slim bodies. They're both nest hoarders as well, collecting knick knacks to line their moss beds with. Living up to their names. Crow'sight is bright and chatty and sociable while Raven'tongue is more quiet and shy, making him antisocial.

Rose'storm

Rose'storm is a she-cat warrior with soft, curly fur and a slim body. Her fur color is a light red that looks similar to a rose color when looked at in the sunlight and she has green eyes. She usually has a rosebud tucked behind her ear. She's a sweet and lovable cat, which becomes a surprise to learn that she used to be mates with Sharp'grin. Though she has no feelings towards the breakup because she realized that she was a lesbian anyway! Which pisses off Sharp a lot.. But during her pregnancy she was stranded from camp and came across a large loner, she brought the loner home and became mates with her. They also came home with Skunk'kit!

Stinky

Stinky is a large maine coon she-cat who used to wander the streets near two'leg place. She has an orange coat with brown tabby markings and soft yellow eyes, combatting Sharp'grins piercing yellow eyes that strikes uncertainty in other cats. She's what you call a gentle giant, as big as Bone'claw, but has more chub than muscle. She helped Rose'storm out and began courting her when she found her near a dumpster searching for food. And happily adopted Skunk'kit as her own. Since then she's joined Shadow'clan, but did have to fight a bit to keep her name, since that's the name she had when she met the most beautiful cat in the world.

Skunk'stripe

Skunk'stripe is an outlier in the family as well for her deep black pelt and skunk-like markings. But she inherited the coat from one of Rose'storm's parents. She has bright green eyes like her mother's, and her father and grandfather's markings. A white stripe going down from her nose to the end of her tail, and white freckles covering her cheeks. She is an adventurous young warrior who loves to explore and be out on patrols. Though she is also extremely curious and can let her curiosity get the best of her. Like that time she tried to look inside an active bee hive lol!

Last edited by Fawn; September 23rd, 2021 at 10:27 PM.