Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:13 PM

Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:24 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Redspark | Tom | Windclan | 29+ Moons | Warrior

NAME:
Redspark

PERSONALITY:
Redspark is a generally friendly tom. He’s a very emotional cat, heavily relying on his feelings for decision-making. He tends to be awkward in conversation, lacking the proper social skills. He’s well behaved but will go against authority in little ways that are unlikely to be noticed if he’s uncomfortable with something.

CLAN:
Windclan

PARENTS:
Mother: Berryvoice
Father: Howlthroat
Siblings:

Sexuality:
Homosexual/Polyamorous
He's not actively searching for a mate, but he's definitely down to throw himself into something impulsively. He's quick to jump into things then realize he's made a mistake
Mate:
Crush/es:
Kits: Rockpaw (Adopted), Petalkit, Mousekit

History:

Kithood:
Redkit was born into a litter of two to a loving couple named Berryvoice and Howlthroat. His brother Foxkit was stillborn. This devastated Redkit’s parents. They mourned for 3 moons, leaving Redkit alone in the nursery with the other queens. After those three moons, Berryvoice returned to the nursery and tried to get back on good terms with Redkit. He forgave her, but there was always discomfort when he was around her.

Apprenticeship:
Redpaw was relieved when he was finally able to leave his parents sight, but that was short-lived when his mother began acting like a helicopter parent. She controlled everything he did and always kept an eye on him. He soon felt pressure to be perfect, which soon caused anxiety in every single thing he did. He excelled in training, but his social life was next to nothing. His mother didn’t mind that fact though. At 11 moons his father was killed by a rouge while going for a walk with him, he wasn’t strong enough to save him and ran away. His mother blamed him and the helicopter parenting stopped. In fact, all contact stopped. One night she ran off and never came back. Redpaw was very hurt by this, withdrawing even more from his clan.

Warriorhood:
Redspark received his name for his warm caring personality. A moon later his mentor died. They were the only cat he talked to. He felt so alone but the idea of talking to a stranger caused his chest to tighten and his throat to close off. Redspark asked Softleaf if it'd be okay for him to have the occasional fling. Softleaf agreed, reluctantly, and it was all good until Softleaf was talked into cheating on Redspark. The tom was devastated when he found out and immediately confronted Elderflare, the tom who did it. They never came to an agreement but Red was fine with that, he really just wanted nothing to do with him. Redspark and Softleaf broke up, briefly reconciling before Softleaf gave birth to their kits. They'd lost 2 but 3 of them survived, and that was great, they were named Fernkit, Petalkit, and Mousekit. During the breakup Redspark met a tom from Thunderclan named Snowingowl, the two ran off and spent a couple of days together bonding and getting to know each other. One night after Softleaf and Respark had made up Softleaf disappeared, taking Fernkit with him. Redspark was devastated, finding himself leaving camp more and more at the moment.

RELATIONSHIPS:
= important relationship

Rockpaw - The tom's eyes light up at the mention of this kit, his pride and joy
"He's matured so much, I'm so proud of him. I love him with all of my heart.

Softleaf - He glances down, tears begin to form in his eyes. As he speaks his voice cracks
"He was my mate... after we lost two kits I thought we could make it through anything... but i guess i was wrong"

Petalkit - He smiles and gives a nervous chuckle
"He reminds me of me when I was his age, that's worrisome, but I love him"

Mousekit - He purred and smiles
"She's so sweet, I absolutely adore her"

Spike - He glances down, growing visibly uncomfortable at the mention of this loner
"He's a friend, we've known each other since I was an apprentice, We're close, more close than I'd like to admit.. Not in a romantic sense but.. he certainly holds a place in my mind"

Elderflare - Hatred burns Redspark's eyes at the mention of this tom and snarls
"You destroyed something that could have been fixed with talking. I want you to stay away from me and my family"

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

Last edited by seeingstars; October 23rd, 2021 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Updated