Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:06 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old September 26th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Sibling Bonding[P]

**Sunsetkit**

A small jab nudged her side. Sunsetkit grumbled and tried to move away without coming fully out of her sleep, but the jab came again. She popped her head up with a raised paw, ready to bat at whoever was bumping her. But as her eyes adjusted she noticed only three other kits were in the nest. She squinted, making out Yellowkit, Chamomilekit, and Snowkit; Ashkit and Goldenstep were both gone. Sunsetkit let out a long yawn then slipped out of the nest. As soon as she touched the ground she stretched deeply then padded out into the bright sunlight of the clearing.

She blinked against the light then slowly made out Goldenstep, then she saw Ashkit, they were talking to some other tom. She overheard some comment from Ashkit about a story. Sunsetkit cocked her head and padded confidently over to her mom and sister. She sized up this strange tom and sat down beside Ashkit. "Who are you? And I like stories, too, can I listen?"

@Toodle @Error @Zesha

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 28th, 2021, 02:55 AM

Snowkit bounded up to her mother and Loonfeather. "I like to play-fight and play leader!" she squealed.
@Toodle @@Zesha @Error @Ravensong @littlelove @Angelique
Old September 28th, 2021, 06:54 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cracking open a golden eye, Chamomilekit was acutely aware of the nest lacking... something. The silence around her practically confirmed that; no quiet lullaby from her mother in the form of purring, and a few missing, squirmy siblings. Where had they gone?

Anxiety gripped the kitten's chest as she tumbled out of the nest as soundlessly as she possibly could. Chamomilekit tentatively popped her head out of the nursery entrance, eyes scanning around for her Momma - and her eyes met with another stranger. Her sisters were seemingly running circles around the tom as her mother chatted with the tom. Who was this?! If Snowkit and Sunsetkit and Ashkit were okay with him, maybe he wasn't scary, but...

Anxiously hopping toward the group of cats, Chamomilekit shot a nervous gaze towards her mother before speaking to the tom. "Wh-Who are you?"

@Toodle @Error @Zesha @Ravensong @Poppy'song
Old September 29th, 2021, 04:44 PM

My Mood: Sad

Loonfeather gazed around as more kits began to file out of the nursery. He threw Goldenstep an apologetic look, as it seemed he had accidentally managed to wake up almost all of her kits. If he remembered correctly, there was only one missing from the group.

He chuckled lightly as he told the new kits that had arrived, “I’m your uncle, Loonfeather. I’ve been busy with warrior duties as of late, but I have some free time today to spend with your mother. And now with all of you!”

As young Snowkit bounded up, he purred. “Keep it up and maybe you’ll be leader one day.”

“Hm, now… a story, a story…” He titled his head to the side as he thought. He wasn’t quite sure how much of the recent developments regarding RiverClan and Dawnstar’s plans these kits knew, or how much their leader wanted mere kits to know, so he decided not to mention anything that was going on at the moment. But there was one story he could tell that related to RiverClan.

“Would you all like to hear the story of how I got this notch in my ear?” he asked, flicking the ear in question. It looked as if a chunk had been taken out of the side of it.

@Toodle, @Error, @littlelove, @Ravensong, @Poppy'song

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 29th, 2021, 06:36 PM

snowkit nodded eagerly. was it in a battle? Did foxes attack?
Old September 29th, 2021, 09:53 PM

My Mood: Cool

Goldenstep purred and relaxed backwards, watching Loonfeather and her gaggle of kits bonding. Oh, this should be good. She was mildly concerned about what kind of story he'd share but it wouldn't be that bad. She shrugged and took a deep breath, an easy smile on her face. Whatever happened would happen, for now the kits were entertained and she enjoyed watching Loonfeather interact with them.
@Zesha
Gingercry
Old September 29th, 2021, 11:52 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetkit**

Uncle. Sunsetkit cocked her head. He must be okay if he's family. She looked around d at her siblings and purred, excited to be with almost all of her, at least known, family. Only her father, grandfather, and sister were missing.

The idea of Snowkit as leader one day made her giggle aloud. Snowstar, the littlest fuzziest leader in all the forest. She loved her sister but she could only imagine her as a little kit standing atop the Shadowledge.

Sunsetkit moved closer at the promise of a story, her attention suddenly narrowed in on her uncle. She stared at the notch in his ear in amazement. "Oh yes! Yes please tell us the story! Did you almost die?!"

@Zesha @Poppy'song

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 30th, 2021, 12:16 AM

snowkit snuggled down in her mother's fluffy tail and fixed her eyes on loonfeather. somehow, she just couldn't throw off the feeling that something was missing. suddenly, it hit her. "mother, why isn't our father here?" she asked goldenstep, narrowing her eyes. a father should love his mate and kits enough to want to be with then during his spare time, right? @Toodle @Error @Zesha @Ravensong @littlelove

Last edited by Poppy'song; September 30th, 2021 at 12:17 AM.
Old September 30th, 2021, 09:17 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Chamomilekit nodded feebly at Loonfeather's explanation. That means he grew up with Momma like she was with her sisters, right? He was good, probably. She stepped over to lay her head against her mother's pelt.

Her curiosity was piqued at the prospect of a story, with Chamomilekit leaning forward in interest. Snowkit's theory sent a shock of fear through her soon enough. "A fox!? P-please don't tell me it was a fox!" The kitten yelped, burying her face further into her mother's golden fur. Foxes were bad, very bad. She didn't want to imagine having to see one's frothing, feral maws in front of her, waiting to bite...!

Elmshadow's lack of presence wasn't felt by the kit, not that he was with them all too often, anyways. She cracked open a nervous, yellow eye to look at Snowkit. "He's probably just busy... Father's a busy warrior." She mumbled, still half-buried in her Momma's side.

@Toodle @Error @Zesha @Ravensong @Poppy'song
Old September 30th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Yellowkit
The golden and gray tabby she-kit looked at her siblings as they talked with Loonfeather about their father. Father what was a father. Her's was so absent she forgot what a dad even was. "We have a dad. What even is a dad?", she asked in a whisper to whoever was closest to her.

// @littlelove; @Error; @Zesha; @Ravensong; @Poppy'song; @Toodle; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do