Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:45 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

echopaw didn't react to the retort, but once she saw rookflight get injured again, she dashed over to rookflight once again, "rookflight lets go you're to hurt for this you'll die if you stay and I can't lose the first cat who didn't judge me!" she wailed and pleaded for the molly to listen, "I'll stay and help breezefeather, but you need to go to the river!" echopaw sqeauled. @starshooter
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge was a little puzzled about what being de-clawed had to do with anything, and he gave Cherrypaw a questioning look before he approached Rookflight and Echopaw. The coyote they had been fighting with Breezefeather seemed to be losing interest, and Foxpudge wasn't very interested in it as its resolve to fight caved and it fled into the night. One coyote wouldn't change the outcome of tonight. "Breezefeather, Rookflight, Echopaw-- we need to go. We can't win this, most everyone else is already gone to the river."

He recognized Rookflight was in bad shape, however, and he moved to help support her shoulder. "Do you need to be carried?" he questioned her. "Or can you walk?"

[ @amber'light, @Arie, @starshooter [sorry if you got a mention imp i'm dumb] ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:58 AM
fae/she/they

[ @Arie @amber'light @BILL. ]
~~
Rookflight's hope for the group's chances began to fade, hearing Echopaw's plea made her reconsider her choices to even stay fighting. As her pain continued on, she heard another familiar voice: Foxpudge! He always seemed to be a dependable cat, maybe he came to offer help. She looked up as he later questioned if she was able to walk. Once again attempting to get back on her paws, she was able to stand up, though her balance was far from present. Looking back to the tom with concerned eyes, she purred lightly. "I can walk with support, I don't think I can stand much longer on my own, though..."
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:05 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw instantly went to one side of rookflight to help support her, "don't worry I'll walk with you and if you fall I think foxpudge can carry you." echopaw reassured the young warrior. and looked back at her mentor for approval.

-----------------------

cherrypaw rolled her eyes at echopaw and turned back to her mentor, "should I support her other side?" she offered.
@Arie @starshooter @BILL
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:14 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You have an awfully big attitude toward a cat you hardly know." Foxpudge was getting tired of these little behavioral quips toward Echopaw, and he wanted it to stop. These two hardly interacted and he was beginning to understand why RiverClan may have kicked this one out if she was so quick to make impressions. "We're going to need to talk about that once this is over, Cherrypaw."

He was a little annoyed Echopaw was trying to get between him and Rookflight when he was right beside her. Talk about being blind! "Echopaw, go to her other side, for stone's sake. Cherrypaw, stay by us. Breezefeather, you'll want to stay alert in case one of those damn dogs try going for us again."

Foxpudge nudged Rookflight gently to encourage her to get going. She had his shoulder for when she needed it. "Let's go, now, before we end up as dog chow."

[ @amber'light, @starshooter, @Arie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
fae/she/they

[ @amber'light @BILL. ]
~~
Rookflight mustered up a warm smile as Foxpudge urged her along. "Thank you so much for the help. I don't think we would've lasted any longer by continuing to fight." Not wanting to waste any more time in a moment like these, she moved as fast as she could in her condition. She noticed Echopaw slowly started getting closer to her as they carried on, at first she was fine with it, but eventually it started to bring discomfort. Not wanting to be rude, she tried to keep her mew polite. "Oh, Echopaw? Could you please move over a bit? You're starting to press into my wounds."
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:42 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“There is nothing we can do now. We must regroup.. count who we have and account for the missing.” his voice was solemn but he supposed there wasn’t much time to be sad. He turned to Honeypaw and Warblerpaw. He knew it could be hard for young apprentices to experience this kind of death so suddenly. Oddear he would check up on later it was these two he worried about. “Honey, Warbler. I want you to get some water. There’s left over moss.” he gently butted heads with Warblerpaw to urge Honeypaw along as he sat back to take in the scene.

Extending a paw he gently closed the she cats eyes as tenderly as he could, though his paw shook from the exhaustion he just happened to start feeling now. “Oddear... where do we put her?” his voice held no emotion anymore. She was gone. He’d deal with the guilt of his treatment to the warrior later. “We’ve barely any time to bury her... we’ve got plenty more issues to tend to but I don’t know where we outta put her. I don’t want any kits traumatized.” his voice was grave and he turned hopefully to see both Warblerpaw and Honeypaw returning.

@Starfall @vermin @Bumblebelly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:45 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 02:11 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

- @BILL. @starshooter @amber'light -

The silver tom nodded at the comment and perked his ears. He knew now that they had the advantage over the coyotes when it came to hearing, and he had to be aware of the larger creatures by sound rather than their disgusting smell and horribly shaped silhouettes. "We need to move fast. I know you're injured Rook, but Foxpudge is right that moving - and doing so fast - is our only option." His tail twitched and he pointed with it in the direction they were going to head. "Echopaw, stay close to Rookflight, but be aware of her wounds. Listen to her, she'll direct you for now."

With that he started running back and forth along the group of cats, ears constantly perking and his eyes shining in the night. Many of the clanmates had already abandoned the camp and headed towards the river, but he also needed to be aware of any yell should a cat have not been aware that the entire clan had fled in the direction of the river. That was when he heard the padding of feet, someone was approaching and fast. Running back to the group, having strayed a bit away, he said to Foxpudge specifically, "There's coyote's approaching, or so it sounds. We need to move fast or somehow fight them off so we don't led them to the gathering clan."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 23rd, 2020, 02:23 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare does pass a glare at his naggy apprentice when she mews about promises. Did he look like he was seven moons old? Why did he have to promise her anything?! He was delighted to have the kit take up Elderpaw's attention allowing him to act like he hadn't heard her earlier words. If there was a coyote around he was going to fight it. Running off with his tail between his legs made him feel like a coward and his ego wasn't taking it very well. He left Bolderkit's questions to Elderpaw to answer as his muscles went stiff with tension. "Can we move and talk?" Batglare insists with an impatient hiss. Standing in a camp full of predators wasn't good for anyone's nerves. He waited, scratching his claws against the ground, for Elderpaw to start moving so he could follow her and the kit.

@implimm @The Cannibal

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 23rd, 2020, 04:30 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

oddear lowered his head, his good ear quirked to listen to the worries Coyotesnarl had. His heart sank when he heard the problems they faced, eyes flickering between the medi-Tom and Dawnsong. "Perhaps I could... uh, find a small ditch? It rained recently, the ground with be soft on top, soft enough to kick over her." Oddear meowed his thoughts, "Or maybe a thick bush? I could drag her inside one; thorns are the least of my worries right now," His lips pulled into a crooked grin, showing off his singular fang. He wanted to laugh, desperate to hide the pain and grief that buried itself in his soul.

@Starfall @vermin @wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread