Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dark
Today 01:52 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old August 26th, 2021, 06:27 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default [Plot] Cast Aside

Puffinswirl is a new character of mine, and it needs some strife in its life, and I just like these kinds of things.

Growing up, Puffinswirl's parents always preferred its sibling to it, and it was cast aside pretty early on, so it left for ThunderClan...
Now that it is a Warrior, it hopes to find love, real love, though it will have a lot to fight against, as it doesn't have the most agreeable personality...
One day, Puffinswirl meets [Male-born Cat] and the two of them become friends, and hang out daily, until soon enough, [Male-born Cat] professes their love for Puffinswirl, asking it become their mate, it accepts.

A short while later Puffinswirl tells [Male-born Cat] that it is expecting their kits, [Male-born Cat] is overjoyed at this, and immediately tells Puffinswirl it should move to the Nursery "just to be safe".
So, Puffinswirl moves to the Nursery, and a moon or so later, the kits are born, [Kit One] and [Kit Two], and [Male-born Cat] dotes on them, and loves them more than anything in the world...

...more than Puffinswirl too, it seems.

As soon as the kits are weaned, [Male-born Cat] breaks up with Puffinswirl, and it soon realizes it was played, the cat it thought was its one true love turned out to not be so... breaking its heart...

A while later, Puffinswirl finds [Male-born Cat 2], who befriend it after a lot of distrust and pain is swept away, soon they become best friends, and they are friends for a long, long time... and then, Puffinswirl realizes that on its side of their friendship at least, it is in love with its best friend!
This creates a lot of problems for Puffinswirl, as it has lived through so much rejection... and it finds it hard to confess its feelings.
Time goes on, and Puffinswirl and [Male-born Cat 2] remain friends, but one day, as they're talking, they end up meeting [Male-born Cat], [Kit One], and [Kit Two], who all treat Puffinswirl as a stranger, [Male-born Cat] has poisoned its own kits against it!
This is too much for Puffinswirl, who runs off, [Male-born Cat 2] in close pursuit.
After a lot of crying, [Male-born Cat 2] comforts Puffinswirl, telling it they will always be there for it, and, in its fit of swinging emotions, Puffinswirl confesses its love for [Male-born Cat 2], who accepts it immediately, and the two become mates.
The rest will be figured out by me and whoever role-plays [Male-born Cat 2]!

There we go! If you'd like to apply, please be creative in the way you apply! Not first come first serve! Have fun with the way you apply!

No form!

(Do not apply for kit roles, those will be asked for further on)

Taken - [Male-born Cat 2]

Last edited by Willowfern; September 2nd, 2021 at 06:05 PM.
Old August 26th, 2021, 06:39 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [Plot] Cast Aside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Puffinswirl is a new character of mine, and it needs some strife in its life, and I just like these kinds of things.

Growing up, Puffinswirl's parents always preferred its sibling to it, and it was cast aside pretty early on, so it left for ThunderClan...
Now that it is a Warrior, it hopes to find love, real love, though it will have a lot to fight against, as it doesn't have the most agreeable personality...
One day, Puffinswirl meets [Male-born Cat] and the two of them become friends, and hang out daily, until soon enough, [Male-born Cat] professes their love for Puffinswirl, asking it become their mate, it accepts.

A short while later Puffinswirl tells [Male-born Cat] that it is expecting their kits, [Male-born Cat] is overjoyed at this, and immediately tells Puffinswirl it should move to the Nursery "just to be safe".
So, Puffinswirl moves to the Nursery, and a moon or so later, the kits are born, [Kit One] and [Kit Two], and [Male-born Cat] dotes on them, and loves them more than anything in the world...

...more than Puffinswirl too, it seems.

As soon as the kits are weaned, [Male-born Cat] breaks up with Puffinswirl, and it soon realizes it was played, the cat it thought was its one true love turned out to not be so... breaking its heart...

A while later, Puffinswirl finds [Male-born Cat 2], who befriend it after a lot of distrust and pain is swept away, soon they become best friends, and they are friends for a long, long time... and then, Puffinswirl realizes that on its side of their friendship at least, it is in love with its best friend!
This creates a lot of problems for Puffinswirl, as it has lived through so much rejection... and it finds it hard to confess its feelings.
Time goes on, and Puffinswirl and [Male-born Cat 2] remain friends, but one day, as they're talking, they end up meeting [Male-born Cat], [Kit One], and [Kit Two], who all treat Puffinswirl as a stranger, [Male-born Cat] has poisoned its own kits against it!
This is too much for Puffinswirl, who runs off, [Male-born Cat 2] in close pursuit.
After a lot of crying, [Male-born Cat 2] comforts Puffinswirl, telling it they will always be there for it, and, in its fit of swinging emotions, Puffinswirl confesses its love for [Male-born Cat 2], who accepts it immediately, and the two become mates.
The rest will be figured out by me and whoever role-plays [Male-born Cat 2]!

There we go! If you'd like to apply, please be creative in the way you apply! Not first come first serve! Have fun with the way you apply!

No form!

(Do not apply for kit roles, those will be asked for further on)
X this is so sad yet cute- I have 2 male cats but there not in any clans sadly
Old August 27th, 2021, 09:07 PM

Bump
Old August 31st, 2021, 08:25 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

[ @Willowfern ]
He padded quietly beside Puffinswirl, his pale ginger fur seemed silver in the bright moonlight as they trekked through unknown ground, guiding it through the forest. Sandthroat's heart sunk to see it that sad, no cat deserved it!

Well.. Expect him. Sandthroat's mind filled with anger, sicking thoughts flooded into the sandy tom's mind. Focus, Sand.. Focus..

He looked over at Puffinswirl, his gaze softening. He loved this cat, more than anyone should love. His entire world orbited around it. He would make sure that Puffin would be happy, even if he had to get his hands dirty..
(a little slight yandere dude, but chill nonetheless)

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 31st, 2021 at 08:27 AM.
Old September 1st, 2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
[ @Willowfern ]
He padded quietly beside Puffinswirl, his pale ginger fur seemed silver in the bright moonlight as they trekked through unknown ground, guiding it through the forest. Sandthroat's heart sunk to see it that sad, no cat deserved it!

Well.. Expect him. Sandthroat's mind filled with anger, sicking thoughts flooded into the sandy tom's mind. Focus, Sand.. Focus..

He looked over at Puffinswirl, his gaze softening. He loved this cat, more than anyone should love. His entire world orbited around it. He would make sure that Puffin would be happy, even if he had to get his hands dirty..
(a little slight yandere dude, but chill nonetheless)

Ooh! I like him! Guessing this is for cat two?
Old September 1st, 2021, 03:30 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

“I love you all so much my kits..I’ve done so many things to see you, so..many.. but now we’re here.” Not a single lie came out of Quailcall’s mouth..but something made him think Puffinswirl try to take his beautiful kittens back. He would make that never happen.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 4th, 2021 at 08:12 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:02 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Ooh! I like him! Guessing this is for cat two?
Yes! I just made him specially for Puffin actually.

character hoard

Old September 2nd, 2021, 06:04 PM

// @kalor

Love 'im, accepted.
Old September 3rd, 2021, 06:56 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

- @Willowfern @Error

if quailcall gets accepted would if sandthroat (cat 2) and quailcall where best friends, more like brothers in a way and they had a big falling out concerning puffinswirl?

character hoard

Old September 3rd, 2021, 07:04 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post

- @Willowfern @Error

if quailcall gets accepted would if sandthroat (cat 2) and quailcall where best friends, more like brothers in a way and they had a big falling out concerning puffinswirl?

That sounds like an amazing plot.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]