Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:18 PM
alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:01 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:32 PM

Old August 30th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Darkclan camp

As darkstar finally jumped down into the camp he was exhausted. Having built the clan and nest on his own was hard even for a cat of his strength. Yawning he padded into his den while he flicked his tail towards the warriors den for bird. He would give them both apprentice names later, after all they where just now learning things.
@shaded shadow
Sorry for the small post
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:29 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Darkclan camp

Quote:
As darkstar finally jumped down into the camp he was exhausted. Having built the clan and nest on his own was hard even for a cat of his strength. Yawning he padded into his den while he flicked his tail towards the warriors den for bird. He would give them both apprentice names later, after all they where just now learning things.
@shaded shadow
Sorry for the small post
bird walked into the camp and looked around she had never seen a place like this before.
@Hakuna
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 30th, 2021, 02:28 PM
twilight

Default Re: Darkclan camp

rock walked into the camp and set seed down and looked around well this is are new home he said to seed.
@windtail
Old September 1st, 2021, 01:18 PM
Teen romance

Default Darkclan territory

Where the dark cats live idek lol
Old September 1st, 2021, 01:40 PM
Teen romance

Default Re: Darkclan territory

Darkstar
It had only been a day scene rock and bird had joined, his small frame taking in cold sharp ocean air as it was indeed leaf bare. His breaths poured out of his mouth in thick,white clouds that dissipated within seconds. Shooting wry glances around the steep cliff walls, trying to pinpoint anywhere where the rocks would give way making it safer for his clan.
White tuffs of? What did kittypets call it again snow? Fell from the ever so dimming sky, he shivered and wrapped his tail more tightly over himself to keep warm. Claws fleeting in and out into the cold slightly wet ground he spotted something gray amongst the rocks. Squinting he could barely make out the large Tom staring back at him from the cliffs. At first he thought it was a misshaped rock or something the two-legs had left behind, but no it was moving and it’s amber eyes seamed to glow like fierce fires, the snow fell more thickly now, it was a freezing agonizing moment that seamed to last forever as their eyes locked together. Then he slowly rose to his paws and called out “who are you and what are you doing on my territory “ he challenged.
@kalor
Old September 1st, 2021, 02:02 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna View Post
Darkstar
It had only been a day scene rock and bird had joined, his small frame taking in cold sharp ocean air as it was indeed leaf bare. His breaths poured out of his mouth in thick,white clouds that dissipated within seconds. Shooting wry glances around the steep cliff walls, trying to pinpoint anywhere where the rocks would give way making it safer for his clan.
White tuffs of? What did kittypets call it again snow? Fell from the ever so dimming sky, he shivered and wrapped his tail more tightly over himself to keep warm. Claws fleeting in and out into the cold slightly wet ground he spotted something gray amongst the rocks. Squinting he could barely make out the large Tom staring back at him from the cliffs. At first he thought it was a misshaped rock or something the two-legs had left behind, but no it was moving and it’s amber eyes seamed to glow like fierce fires, the snow fell more thickly now, it was a freezing agonizing moment that seamed to last forever as their eyes locked together. Then he slowly rose to his paws and called out “who are you and what are you doing on my territory “ he challenged.
@kalor

His amber eyes burned into the small grey tom's blue and green eyes. He snorted an bounded down towards the cat, his fire-like eyes seemed to burn endlessly. "I should be asking who are you." Hound narrowed his eyes, his brow furrowing. What did this munchkin think he was?

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 1st, 2021, 02:18 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
His amber eyes burned into the small grey tom's blue and green eyes. He snorted an bounded down towards the cat, his fire-like eyes seemed to burn endlessly. "I should be asking who are you." Hound narrowed his eyes, his brow furrowing. What did this munchkin think he was?
Darkstar
He snorted in amusement as the large cocky Tom thrust his way towards him. ”im darkstar and thisis my territory.” he meowed cooly, the wind wiped around them as he stared back just as fiercely as the large Tom was. His claws slid all the way out and a cross between a smirk and a smile found its way across the small toms face. His eyes gleamed in excitement he’s not bad, he was bold enough to come up to ma and challenge me…and he’s built well unlike the kittypets I picked up earlier his gaze turned from hostility to a bemused look. If your so bold why not join us and we can both share this territory
Old September 1st, 2021, 02:57 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna View Post

Darkstar
He snorted in amusement as the large cocky Tom thrust his way towards him. ”im darkstar and thisis my territory.” he meowed cooly, the wind wiped around them as he stared back just as fiercely as the large Tom was. His claws slid all the way out and a cross between a smirk and a smile found its way across the small toms face. His eyes gleamed in excitement he’s not bad, he was bold enough to come up to ma and challenge me…and he’s built well unlike the kittypets I picked up earlier his gaze turned from hostility to a bemused look. If your so bold why not join us and we can both share this territory

Hound

Hound raised a catbrow. So munchkin thought he would join. He tugged at his dog-tooth studded collar. "Eh, sure.. What could hurt, munchkin?"

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 1st, 2021, 06:41 PM
twilight

rock walked carefully throught the territory looking for something to catch he did know how to hunt because before he became a kittypet he had been a loner.
(open)
Old September 2nd, 2021, 06:52 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
Hound

Hound raised a catbrow. So munchkin thought he would join. He tugged at his dog-tooth studded collar. "Eh, sure.. What could hurt, munchkin?"
Darkstar
He flinched at the name munchkin then shook it off,”whatever”he mumbled quietly he caught rocks scent and sighed, this cat didn’t know a thing about hunting let alone this territory. Turning his gaze back to this enormous cat “ the camps that way, go ahead and get down there if you please. I’ll be down in a few minutes”and with that he bounded away. He was freezing cold but he wouldn’t let his untrained apprentice wander around in this harsh weather much longer that’s for dang sure. The wind buffeted his fur sending it in all directions. Biting back a hiss of annoyance he found the black Tom and picked up his pace, “rock you fur-ball get back to camp it’s to dangerous right now and you don’t even know how to hunt!” of course he was worried this was his clan by all means.

Nudging rock back into the direction of camp he shouldered most of the harsh winds from hitting his clan mate. Teeth bared he continued on occasionally shooting worried glances this way and that. Then a large shape appeared infront of them. It was rowanclaw his old friend, darkstar could have cried in joy but that wasn’t right for now. He flicked his tail towards him and he silently slipped into padding beside them on the other side. The large Tom stared straight ahead at the blazing storm. Then the patch leading down to the camp revealed itself icy, and dangerous in its glory. Darkstar sprang forward and went down first to test the path then called up from below “it’s fine come on down”
@shaded shadow