under a starry sky
Last post by Mica
Today 01:57 PM

Old June 5th, 2024, 11:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Clans The Forest Roars

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

When the air becomes fresh and restful and evening casts her dusky gown, a slender, lilac-gray she-cat leaps from her den into the clearing. She arches her back and lets out a yowl. "Those of you coming to fight, gather at my paws, we're heading out." It's been a long time since she's called her cats for a raid. Despite her distaste for bloodshed and pain, a deep thrill shivered beneath her pelt that evening. There wasn't an ounce of pity in her gleaming green eye.

"I do not want to find apprentices with no battle training or younger than six moons here. I spot you sneaking out or following us out, there will be consequences. Those of you coming with me will not lay a claw on RiverClan's kits, queens, elders, or medicine cats. If you want to act as rogues like RiverClan you'll be joining them in exile, as you'll have no place in WindClan any longer. And while an honorable warrior doesn't need to kill, I will not fault you if you leave bodies behind so long as it's not your own. RiverClan will see that WindClan's all out of mercy tonight." Just as RiverClan had been with Fallownose, Twistedpaw, and Fernrise. "Come along."

After she collected those who wanted to fight, the aged leader led her clan to ShadowClan's border to grab Dawnstar and her battle patrol and then brought them to ThunderClan's border where she found Bumblestar and her patrol. Twilightstar had WindClan follow behind ThunderClan as they trekked into RiverClan's territory. When the last sunrays of the day kiss the heathland, when the greens and purples melt into grey under the moonlight, she stops her clan on a hillcrest overlooking RiverClan's camp.

A cold breeze pushed against her whiskers. The leader lifted her head to look up at the sky, the moon reflecting in a single green pool. There was no strategic reason she had settled on night to attack, regardless of the time of day, she assumed RiverClan would be on constant guard since after the gathering. Nope, the only reason she had chosen twilight was because she wanted to see if they'd deny her again. StarClan has sat back and chosen favorites in the past, further destroying what little faith she had in their ancestors. It didn't seem like they'd be intervening tonight, not that it would stop her anyway. RiverClan would bleed tonight.

Twilightstar looked over her shoulder at the gleaming eyes of her clanmates and then over to the other leaders. "Ready? I'll have WindClan engage first from the front."

They might be expecting ShadowClan, but hopefully, ThunderClan's involvement would still be a surprise. Perhaps she was being cocky due to having Bumblestar and Dawnstar on her side, but she didn't see RiverClan doing more than putting up a fight.

WindClan:
~For the battle, due to the number of clans, you are required to disclaim which clan each of your cats is fighting for in a header. This will assist in battle tallies and limit the confusion. So WindClan kitties make sure to put "WindClan" in your post.

~WindClan is not allowed to attack the nursery, the medicine den, or the elders' den, nor any medicine cats, kits, queens, or elders. There will be IC consequences for those who do.

~WindClan cats found assisting RiverClan cats will be exiled immediately and ThunderClan, ShadowClan, or WindClan will be granted permission to attack the traitor.

~WindClan apprentices with no battle training or less the 6 moons are not allowed to join the battle.

~WindClan apprentices who actively participate and engage in battle, can consider this battle their assessment if they have at least 80 posts or purchased the Fast Learner purrk, and have all their training requirements done.

This battle will end on June 8th, once an evacuation is called by Fadingsun for RiverClan.

Need a battle partner? Check here.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 6th, 2024 at 02:11 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Forest Roars

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

And so it was finally time.

The Fury had had a feeling that today would be the day when he rose, some aching in his bones and battle scars screaming 'soon' in a way he couldnt ignore so had been a mite on edge as he remained in camp, waiting for the call. Of course Bravebird didnt make things better with her little bout of 'sickness' (and boy wasnt the tom suspicious about that) and the subsequent fight thatd nearly ended in blackmail to get her to stay home. He'd won that one (for once) and the molly was staying home, something Crowtooths glare to her emphasized.

Bravebird would be keeping her end of the deal or Crowtooth would both be very upset at her AND tell everyone about her most embarrassing moments. Sit. Stay. Good Bravebird.

That was one loved one minded however and there were far more also going. Hawkfur could take care of himself, Lightningstorm would probably be given a minder (though the tom hadnt seen here in a couple of days.....), but Rabbitpaw and Winterpaw needed more attention.

So, making sure that the two toms were at least going into the battle nearby him, though aware in the chaos he'd inevitably lose site of them, the tunneler braced himself, praying he wouldnt loose yet another cat to the cowards who long since deserved their fate.

@Dolomedes @zozelen @taillow (character mentions)
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:17 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Exhausted. That's what the deputy was. Burying Mossypaw and telling her brother and being there for Wings and... just all of it. It made her heart ache in a way that was unfamiliar to her. No, not unfamiliar, just a feeling she hadn't experienced in quite some time. It reminded her of Kitefly - a memory the deputy quickly shut out.

At least Mists was here. Glancing at her friend, the deputy let out a sigh. "Thanks for guardin' with me tonight, it was gettin' lonely doing it myself. I know its not a Clan favorite duty, but with tensions still so high I think it's smart to have regular guards again. To catch any threats, 'n also stop any of our more mouse-brained Clanmates from bein' threats." She kept her voice on the quieter side so as to not wake any of the cats still back at camp. Sitting just outside the entrance Dusklion turned her gaze to what little stars they could see above the tree tops. She wondered, not for the first time, if StarClan was still with them. If the spirits up there saw that they were trying, or if they too had turned their back on them. Memories of her conversation with Fury made her lean towards the later - at least until they proved themselves more. Ugh, the irritation it caused her! They had been working hard - there had been hardly any border disputes in the last moon, nothing. Outside of the ShadowClan cat she had chased off and the fight she'd heard Duskleaf and Bearsnout stop at WindClan's border, it had been quiet.

Something felt... off though. Perhaps it was paranoia from restless sleeping, or the fact that Dusklion had constantly been glancing over her shoulder as if expecting Twilightstar to materialize and come after her. Whatever it was though, the deputy stiffened and glanced ahead into the territory. She wasn't the most accustomed to night time, and instinctively unsheathed her claws to dig them into the ground before sheathing them. "...How's Berrypaw's trainin' comin' along?" she asked in a forced tone, desperately searching for something to take her mind off the paranoia she felt.

[ Mistyshard - @starry ]
[ not having dusk react to windclan yet since i assume they're not close enough to be spotted? just getting something out because i'm itching to get this kicked off hehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 6th, 2024 at 12:18 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:43 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Mistyshard gazed at the stars, head tilted thoughtfully. She found it quite relaxing so far, guarding the camp alongside Dusklion. The herbalist wondered if the stars, and everyone she'd lost, were guiding them right now. Blizzardwind, Stormtalon, Fawnlight, all the others.. did they still care about her and her clan? She knew Fawnlight did for sure, but she hadn't heard of all the others in ages. Maybe they weren't proud of her, and had hoped for another cat to be selected in her place. Well.. perhaps she'd step over her shadow and try reaching out to Blizzardwind soon.

Her thoughts calmed as Dusklion began speaking to her. Mistyshard offered the deputy a soft smile, nodding along with her words. "No problem. I quite enjoy it, actually," she purred. "So far it's been pretty peaceful, just sitting here watching the stars. I do hope our clan as well as the other clans can be silent for at least one night." At this point, maybe that could even be described as a far-off hope. Nothing was as simple as hoping anymore. Everyone hated them, and some of their own clanmates had bees in their brain. One day, their reputation would be restored with a cat like Fadingsun in the leading position, she was sure. But that time had not come yet.. and she couldn't even bet it would happen in her lifetime.

A little bit of wind came towards her, and she found that it was accompanied by an odd, not fitting scent. Well.. it had probably just come from one of the borders. She shrugged it off and focused her attention on the deputy. "...Berrypaw's training. Yes. It's coming along pretty well, she's doing great and getting more confident day by day, just like I expected her to." However, the brief moment of pride was disturbed by the fact that Dusklion also looked pretty unsettled. Yeah, something was off here, for sure. "Something isn't right... you can sense it too, right?" She took a deep breath, whiskers twitching and trying to pick up another whiff of the odd scent.

( @taillow )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:52 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Looked like it was time. Bumblestar cast the dying evening light a brief glance as she emerged from her den. She was already starting to feel the rush of adrenaline from this and she hadn't even started yet. When was the last time a Clan had been completely driven out of there territory? She certainly wasn't old enough to remember an event of that scale, but tonight's would be another for tales to come. ThunderClan would be claiming their place in legend.

"Fallingpaw, Raggedear, Lioncrest, Mapledawn, Hawkcatcher, Violetfreckle, Hollyheart, Snakefang, Salmonshade, Dovefluff, Spiderthroat, Skunkridge, Mallowpaw!" Her call rang sharply across the clearing as she stopped in the center. "With me! It's time to head out 'n I want you lot to lead the main charge on RiverClan's camp. Put your claws to any warrior or apprentice who looks like they deserve it.

"Mudhound, Dragonflycliff, Russethowl - you're in charge of makin' a mess of the place. Empty out the dens 'n flush the slackers out so we don't miss anyone.

"Wolfhive, Leopardlily, Sparrowpelt, Woodpaw - play back up for me. Feel free to fight how you want but your main focus should be on helpin' your Clanmates if they're in a bind, or even ShadowClan or WindClan if it looks like they need it.

"Nightgaze, Snakepelt! Stick with Drizzlecloud, make sure no one even comes close to touchin' her. Orangeblossom, Sproutfleck, do the same for Springcloud. If I catch you leavin' your spot then I'll make sure you can leave with RiverClan, you got me?"

And with everyone hopefully all rounded up, Bumblestar gave a wave of her tail and led the way out of camp. If anyone else who's names she hadn't called decided to show up, she'd give them hell for it once it was over.

They would meet WindClan and ShadowClan at the border, follow them to the hill that overlooked RiverClan's camp. Bumblestar paused beside Dawnstar and Twilightstar - feeling a little out of place as the only non-time-related name present, in all honesty - and tossed the WindClan leader a look.

She was ready now. Her claws itched to sink into fish flesh and tear. Warriors and leaders, slaughtered without care; warriors' final resting places, stolen and desecrated; claws laced with malice and hatred and unleashed upon them without rhyme or reason; Cinderpaw, kidnapped and left to die alone in agony; Asterdance, Fallowreed, and Wolfhive, poisoned by the vileness that had tainted their soil, two of which had stripped of any chance of the honorable death they deserved; Drizzlecloud and Springlight, attacked and brutalized with nothing to show for it except another drop of savagery in a vast sea heinous deeds.

No justice to show for any of it.

Bumblestar had tried to do it herself, to give them chance after chance to realize the gravity of their actions and pull back. Beansprout had been brought down beneath her claws, his life-blood staining the land she had then claimed as her own, their camp ravaged and their dead left to fester when they proved they still could not keep to themselves or act with a single scrap of honor. Then they turned their viciousness on WindClan - and Fadingsun, fearful of the consequences of his Clan's actions, had the audacity to request an alliance. As if a change in focal points meant anything to her. As if preaching change reversed the deaths, the agony their Clan had caused.

Tonight, finally, they would repent. And repentance would be wrought in a storm of savagery equal only to the weight of their own sins.

A muscle in Bumblestar's jaw tweaked as she stared down at silhouette of RiverClan's camp. The darkening shadows seemed to swallow it whole. She wondered what they would see if they happened to turn and look up. Death descending on its righteous wings, perhaps. Maybe their reflection staring back at them. Whatever it was, she hoped it made their blood turn to ice in their veins.

Her claws curled into the rocky earth. "Then we'll go in through the back." The words were like metal grating against stone. "Make them bleed out before they can flee." Make them taste the first of the crushing dread that would haunt them for moons to come.

THUNDERCLAN:
- You MUST include your character's Clan in a header in each of your posts. This is to avoid friendly fire and limit confusion with fights and the tallies.

- ThunderClan is barred from targeting the nursery or the elder's den. This means kits, queens, and elders are OFF-LIMITS and should not be engaged. The herb store is free game, but ThunderClan cats should refrain from attacking the medicine cats UNLESS the medicine cats deal the first blow. IC consequences will follow for those who break these rules.

- ThunderClan cats not named in this post should not be roleplayed as participating. IC action will be taken if your character is caught participating without permission.

- ThunderClan apprentices who are actively engaged with the battle can consider this their assessment as long as they have reach 80 posts or have purchased the Fast Learner Purrk, and have completed all training requirements.

- ThunderClan cats caught attacking their own Clanmates, ShadowClan, or WindClan participants, or assisting RiverClan cats, will be dealt with and left for dead. Bumblestar does not tolerate friendly fire or traitorous acts in the middle of a fight. kiss ur leggies goodbye

- Drizzlecloud and Springlight's bodyguards will be subject to EXILE if they are found to be absent during the fight or to have abandoned their post in the middle of it. If you need to be excused, NOTIFY ME. We'll work something out.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 6th, 2024, 02:08 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

《Riverclan》
Grimpaw had been up early that morning with his mentor and his best friend. Crowglow had obviously felt something was wrong and was now looking out to the horizon with worry.
"...they're coming. I can feel it." He mumbled.
"...Eh, I'm sure we can take 'em." Grimpaw meowed cheerfully.
Skyfall, on the other hand, had already woken Moonpaw and the two were standing near the clearing, gazing out at the hills nearby.
Old June 6th, 2024, 05:46 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

(riverclan)
Hawksun paced, growling gently

(Windclan) Watertail leapt to his leader, giving Orangepaw and Pumpkinkit his last little goodbyes. "We've fought to much lately..... will the clan ever just find peace in silence?" Watertail wondered in a soft mew

(Fallenmoon Shadowclan)

Fallenmoon flicked his ears, waiting.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 6th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

⚡ THUNDERCLAN ⚡

◢◣ Raggedear | 28 Moons | He/Him ◢◣
fluffy, large russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

The large russet warrior drew himself up as his leader called his name, striding to stand just behind her to the side. "Ready." He said gruffly, tail tip twitching to and fro with anticipation. It had been too long since he had dug his claws into enemy pelts. RiverClan would not soon forget this day, or forget what they'd done to receive this punishment, as far as he's concerned.

He nodded at the companions called up with him, surveying them through slitted eyes. It was a good group, as far as appearance went. He wasn't incredibly familiar with this lot, apart from Hawkcatcher, of course, but they looked fit and ready. Speaking of companions...

Raggedear looked around, eyes sparking with interest as WindClan and ShadowClan showed up. The tom scored the ground with his claws, ears pricked toward his leader, ready for her to give the order to attack. It was time, and they needed to move before RiverClan became aware of their presence.

༄.° RIVERCLAN ༄.°

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 Moons | He/Him ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs

◜◜

Brokenstream slid out of the warrior's den slowly, pelt prickling along his spine. The air felt still- too still. Why weren't the birds chirping? Even the sound of the river sounded too calm to the sleek warrior. He narrowed his eyes, gazing into the trees. The Clans weren't actually going to attempt to drive them out, right? He shook his fur, trying to make it lie flat but failing.

Looking around at his Clanmates, he clearly wasn't the only one who sensed something was off.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Last edited by leopardheart00; June 6th, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:02 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Lichenpaw had been one of the first to follow after Twilightstar en route to RiverClan's camp, and now, still, she didn't stand far away from her leader. In the time she'd been gone, RiverClan had crossed the line several times, and Lichenpaw found that she was beyond mad about it. If they thought they could get away with acts of war without consequences then they were sorely mistaken.

She'd been a little surprised that the other two clans had agreed to help them, but, at the end of the day, their reasons for doing so didn't matter at all to Lichenpaw, it just mattered that they'd have more paws to fight with. Riverclan needed to be served justice. They had to. They cannot keep getting away with all this. Determined, Lichenpaw sits and listens to instructions. WindClan would attack from the front, Thunderclan from the back and, when Dawnstar got here, she would say where ShadowClan would go.
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
⚡ THUNDERCLAN ⚡

◢◣ Raggedear | 28 Moons | He/Him ◢◣
fluffy, large russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

The large russet warrior drew himself up as his leader called his name, striding to stand just behind her to the side. "Ready." He said gruffly, tail tip twitching to and fro with anticipation. It had been too long since he had dug his claws into enemy pelts. RiverClan would not soon forget this day, or forget what they'd done to receive this punishment, as far as he's concerned.

He nodded at the companions called up with him, surveying them through slitted eyes. It was a good group, as far as appearance went. He wasn't incredibly familiar with this lot, apart from Hawkcatcher, of course, but they looked fit and ready. Speaking of companions...

Raggedear looked around, eyes sparking with interest as WindClan and ShadowClan showed up. The tom scored the ground with his claws, ears pricked toward his leader, ready for her to give the order to attack. It was time, and they needed to move before RiverClan became aware of their presence.

༄.° RIVERCLAN ༄.°

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 Moons | He/Him ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs

◜◜

Brokenstream slid out of the warrior's den slowly, pelt prickling along his spine. The air felt still- too still. Why weren't the birds chirping? Even the sound of the river sounded too calm to the sleek warrior. He narrowed his eyes, gazing into the trees. The Clans weren't actually going to attempt to drive them out, right? He shook his fur, trying to make it lie flat but failing.

Looking around at his Clanmates, he clearly wasn't the only one who sensed something was off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Looked like it was time. Bumblestar cast the dying evening light a brief glance as she emerged from her den. She was already starting to feel the rush of adrenaline from this and she hadn't even started yet. When was the last time a Clan had been completely driven out of there territory? She certainly wasn't old enough to remember an event of that scale, but tonight's would be another for tales to come. ThunderClan would be claiming their place in legend.

"Fallingpaw, Raggedear, Lioncrest, Mapledawn, Hawkcatcher, Violetfreckle, Hollyheart, Snakefang, Salmonshade, Dovefluff, Spiderthroat, Skunkridge, Mallowpaw!" Her call rang sharply across the clearing as she stopped in the center. "With me! It's time to head out 'n I want you lot to lead the main charge on RiverClan's camp. Put your claws to any warrior or apprentice who looks like they deserve it.

"Mudhound, Dragonflycliff, Russethowl - you're in charge of makin' a mess of the place. Empty out the dens 'n flush the slackers out so we don't miss anyone.

"Wolfhive, Leopardlily, Sparrowpelt, Woodpaw - play back up for me. Feel free to fight how you want but your main focus should be on helpin' your Clanmates if they're in a bind, or even ShadowClan or WindClan if it looks like they need it.

"Nightgaze, Snakepelt! Stick with Drizzlecloud, make sure no one even comes close to touchin' her. Orangeblossom, Sproutfleck, do the same for Springcloud. If I catch you leavin' your spot then I'll make sure you can leave with RiverClan, you got me?"

And with everyone hopefully all rounded up, Bumblestar gave a wave of her tail and led the way out of camp. If anyone else who's names she hadn't called decided to show up, she'd give them hell for it once it was over.

They would meet WindClan and ShadowClan at the border, follow them to the hill that overlooked RiverClan's camp. Bumblestar paused beside Dawnstar and Twilightstar - feeling a little out of place as the only non-time-related name present, in all honesty - and tossed the WindClan leader a look.

She was ready now. Her claws itched to sink into fish flesh and tear. Warriors and leaders, slaughtered without care; warriors' final resting places, stolen and desecrated; claws laced with malice and hatred and unleashed upon them without rhyme or reason; Cinderpaw, kidnapped and left to die alone in agony; Asterdance, Fallowreed, and Wolfhive, poisoned by the vileness that had tainted their soil, two of which had stripped of any chance of the honorable death they deserved; Drizzlecloud and Springlight, attacked and brutalized with nothing to show for it except another drop of savagery in a vast sea heinous deeds.

No justice to show for any of it.

Bumblestar had tried to do it herself, to give them chance after chance to realize the gravity of their actions and pull back. Beansprout had been brought down beneath her claws, his life-blood staining the land she had then claimed as her own, their camp ravaged and their dead left to fester when they proved they still could not keep to themselves or act with a single scrap of honor. Then they turned their viciousness on WindClan - and Fadingsun, fearful of the consequences of his Clan's actions, had the audacity to request an alliance. As if a change in focal points meant anything to her. As if preaching change reversed the deaths, the agony their Clan had caused.

Tonight, finally, they would repent. And repentance would be wrought in a storm of savagery equal only to the weight of their own sins.

A muscle in Bumblestar's jaw tweaked as she stared down at silhouette of RiverClan's camp. The darkening shadows seemed to swallow it whole. She wondered what they would see if they happened to turn and look up. Death descending on its righteous wings, perhaps. Maybe their reflection staring back at them. Whatever it was, she hoped it made their blood turn to ice in their veins.

Her claws curled into the rocky earth. "Then we'll go in through the back." The words were like metal grating against stone. "Make them bleed out before they can flee." Make them taste the first of the crushing dread that would haunt them for moons to come.

THUNDERCLAN:
- You MUST include your character's Clan in a header in each of your posts. This is to avoid friendly fire and limit confusion with fights and the tallies.

- ThunderClan is barred from targeting the nursery or the elder's den. This means kits, queens, and elders are OFF-LIMITS and should not be engaged. The herb store is free game, but ThunderClan cats should refrain from attacking the medicine cats UNLESS the medicine cats deal the first blow. IC consequences will follow for those who break these rules.

- ThunderClan cats not named in this post should not be roleplayed as participating. IC action will be taken if your character is caught participating without permission.

- ThunderClan apprentices who are actively engaged with the battle can consider this their assessment as long as they have reach 80 posts or have purchased the Fast Learner Purrk, and have completed all training requirements.

- ThunderClan cats caught attacking their own Clanmates, ShadowClan, or WindClan participants, or assisting RiverClan cats, will be dealt with and left for dead. Bumblestar does not tolerate friendly fire or traitorous acts in the middle of a fight. kiss ur leggies goodbye

- Drizzlecloud and Springlight's bodyguards will be subject to EXILE if they are found to be absent during the fight or to have abandoned their post in the middle of it. If you need to be excused, NOTIFY ME. We'll work something out.

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
ThunderClan

-----------------

Skunkridge silently walked over to Raggedear and Bumblestar.
They were prepared, and hoped RiverClan would learn their lesson after this.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!

PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Nameless(OUTSIDER)