View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 11:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Lashing his tail, a broad shoulder tom sat. Curling his tail gently around his paws. Fixating his gaze on the Tom that loomed over top of them. Loomed over the whole of riverclan. Perhaps Russetstar was not like bucknight. Even the name scared the living day lights out of him. Surely not because I couldn't beat him tooth and claw, it's just the ex-communication from the clan. I may have lived through it but that would be the most suffering I have ever done in my life. No. Don't think that way. he blinked back regret. Though he new he should have done something to save the clan whilst he had the chance to form an alliance in the clan to rebel. You are putting emotions before the clan. He reminded himself gingerly. Shaking his head and allowing the wind to ruffle his coat relaxed him a bit. Even though It soiled his pride when the skyclan cats they had no previous knowledge on came waltzing into riverclan to remove the dreadful Tom and thornfrost. Even though he was thankful, a pang of pity and regret still ebbed away at his pride. Though for my own sanity it was good enough, I would have walked right out of here if another moon of that Dark forest rubbish was still looming around. he sighed deeply. Returning his glance to Russetstar his gleaming green optics watched the Tom as he spoke. Though were drawn away when yowls from the crowd broke his train of thought.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord