@Midgefur

Name;
Marshkit Marshpaw Marshfoot Marshstar
Quote;
"Just cause I'm short doesn't mean I couldn't be the best warrior you've ever
Seen! I'm just as good as anybody here and I can prove that!"
Personality;

"Worth more than you'd think!"
Marsh had always struggled with her self worth, it was always somthing she had struggled with even if she was encouraged she couldn't get herself confident enough. But as she grows older she knows secretly that she's been trying to ignore that problem her whole life and will finally get to know she's worth more than you'd think

"A competition? I'm in!"
Even if she wasn't confident in her abilities to be worth much she was always a fiery she cat willing to jump into competitions within a moments notice. She's always having fun when she's doing somthing, she couldn't ever sit still and was always willing to go ahead and get into a little competition with friends

"I've got the fire in me!"
Nobody picks on marsh, and I mean nobody picks on her! She's impossible to pick on even if it's true. She explodes in a very ball of venom and refuses to let people put labels on her like that. She's always happy to defend herself or anybody really and cares little for what others think of her. Even though she's struggling with worth she thinks she's worth nothing but won't let other cats think that about her

"Let me love you"
Marsh is always there for anybody, she's never afraid to go meet somebody and instantly wants to please them with her presence. She will always try to give you advice on whatever issues your having and will try her hardest to be your favorite person in the world. She may even be a little flirty.

"Ambitions ambitions"
She has big dreams for the future and what she will become when she gets older, who she will become and how much impact she can put into the world. She sees great things in the future for her clan and will always force herself to get to her end goal.

"Im not cute"
Due to her shortened stature she finds herself often physically struggling with a few things such as reaching, climbing, keeping up with clan mates over rocky or tough terrain. And sometimes when being around other cats and them entertaining this cute idea because of her struggles she freaks.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.