View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.

[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord