View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: LightningClan (Power Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXXRR View Post
Nightblossom silently got up, and headed to the medicine den entrance for some fresh air. It was her usual morning, her leaving the den unnoticed and letting her apprentice sleep more.. she just didn't want the other cat to be cranky in the morning. Ahead, she spotted a warrior out and about, and thought avoiding the cat was for the best... and as usual, she could not find a trace of Snowlight's glow, since it was too early for her to be up and running. Nightblossom sat down at the edge of the camp, took in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled, feeling refreshed. 'This is good' she thought, feeling as if she was the only cat in the world... silence felt beautiful.

"Hey, Nightblossom, you too!" Iceclaw shouted. "Whitestar wants you and Cloudtail to go on a hunting and border patrol with him. Come on, chop chop! It's still early in the morning and all the prey should be up enjoying the cool air! The early cats catch the prey, that's what they say!

"Shut it, you lump of fur," Whitestar said affectionately, coming out of his den. "But yes, I would like you and Cloudtail to come on patrol with me."