View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Running wind stepped out of his den, the cool draft hitting his face and solid grey fur as he stood a few feet above the tribe. The clan had already moved off to complete their duties, like hunting but no patrols had been sent out. It was in the process, between his head guard, Ending heart and one of his newest recruits lone digger. He was quite proud of the name he had given him as he became of age. It was solitaryband strong. A good name for a good cat. The seer than rose too his paws, turning and padding down the rockfall that lead to a ledge and finally a jump down onto the main rooms floor. When the stocky tom hit the ground you could hear his claws scrap against the stone to keep him upright as he began to slowly approach the fresh kill. But before he did a shadow slipped from the sides of the carver ducked and plucked a piece of prey for himself. “Silent scatter!” called the seer. He knew everyone in the tribe and he also knew their weaknesses and strengths. He watched them always and would confront them if he felt he needed to. Silent scatter was a cat he was just getting to now, he was skittish and ultimately now very- what do you call it? Sociable? Yeah that. The large toms smile softened into a friendly grin “I hope you plan on hunting later” he commented with a slight tip of his head. Of course he was trying to be playful but sometimes it didn’t come across as that. “And perhaps you could bring some to the queens? Winter is a hard time for us all” he meowed dismissly.

@Shadow

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord