View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@.:Blue Wishes:.

It’s going to be a little short so ;-; yeah

Bumblepaw was racing through the moor the wind gently combing through his fur as the freezing air breeched his nostrils sending chills down into his stomach. Oh how I’ve missed this... bumblepaw had been a part of the battle patrol that one day against thunderclan which resulted In a terrible leg wound that had thrown his training off for a few sunrises. Now he was able to resume his training, to continue his love of running. The tom was skipping past bushes hurtling forward at high speeds until a hill came into view, than he slowed slightly coming to a trot as he forced himself up the hill. Above him the sky blazed blue, one of those days that clouds eased to stay in the sky. That the land was so exposed to the chilled atmosphere that even if you had cried the tears would freeze on your face. The tom shivered as his long bushy fur was tossed backwards by another strong gust of wind. Just than he reached the crest of the hill as another gust of wind battled his front half just as the sun hugged around his body in a embracing warmth. The tom shut his eyes and tilted his head back just embracing the moment for its fullness.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord