View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2019, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

@Hexict
Speartooth's ears twitched at the mention of his name, though his face stayed trained on the space before him, unwavering. He took a deep breath. This allowed him time to mentally gear up for conversation as well as identify who it was who had spoken to him. it was Mottledshade-- he could tell by their inflection-- but was not well acquainted with them. His answer was delayed. "Not particularly," he mewed calmly, his voice with a slightly questioning tone, "does it look that way? I always seem to look as though I've had a crisis." Not even Speartooth could tell if that was a joke or not. He didn't feel very jokey, hadn't for a long while, but it wasn't unlike him to loose control over his speech. Or his expression, for that matter. Mottledshade hadn't been wrong in their assessment of his apparent mood. The warrior's mouth had fallen into it's slightly natural frown and his tail was wrapped around his paws. Not exactly an inviting look, but, as Speartooth relfected a few moments later, thankfully one that piqued his Clanmate's interest. He didn't want to be alone-- not today.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; March 1st, 2019 at 06:21 PM.