View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Daisyshade flicked her tail in anoyance. "You must be bee brained to believe I would worship the dark forest cats!"protested daisyshade her fur standing on end. "Bucknight and thronfrost have good in them too!" meows daisyshade helplessly. She never lived through a battle and had hoped up until now she would never have too. It seemed more aparent that this was more real then not. Taking a step fourth she faced he Tom with her shoulders relaxed and rested back. Perhaps she could coax the Tom into stopping. "Please, whoever you are don't declare battle. We will suffer with the coming of leafbare!" she meows standing just a fox length from the large Tom. She was shivering just a bit, he was big and if he had enough of her blabbing. She could only imagine what he would do to her. But she must prevail, to save lives that shouldn't be lost. "I beg of you, Have mercy on us. Give them another chance!" she meows cowering. She could sense the anger rolling off of him like powerful waves. "Understand that most of us relent the worship of the darkforest, we have good cats who wish not to fight you" she said, was he even going to consider her plea? Was he goign to mistake her for a dark forest follower?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord