Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:48 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail sat up realising that the door had been left open. Whether Rolen meant to do it on purpose or not, she didn't care. Abigail slipped out into the hallway again and made for the escape pods. Owen, I'm coming to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen could have predicted that she would leave, luckily for him he was already in the falcon with R2. He was about to chase her down. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know his family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Just as Abigail thought she'd escape without a problem, she found Rey stood in the doorway of the escape room. "I knew you'd find a way out..."
"Actually Rolen left the door open..."
"Whatever just, please stay here...I'll protect you from Kylo and Owen...you're safe here..."
"No! I'm not having anything to do with you anymore! If you come find me...don't expect me to go without a fight..." Then Rey lunged at Abigail, snatching her 'saber. Abigail got on her side and slid through the gap between her mother's arm and the ground and closed the door behind her.
"Can't fight without a weapon"
"Oh trust me, I'll find a way..." and with that she was flung out into space, heading for any of first order's ships.
Thanks, Abigail., Owen thought. "Don't talk to your sister.", Kylo said. "Why? Why are you reading my mind in the first place?", Owen asked. Kylo didn't respond. "Oh, so you just want me to be alone? Without my family?"

"That's not what I-", Kylo Ren began. "That's what you're saying!", Owen interrupted. "You're trying to make me suffer without them? Huh! Is that what you want?", Owen was angry. Angry a Kylo Ren. He couldn't stand him anymore. "Everything about you has changed, Kylo! Everything!," Owen yelled. "We've lost hope in you.."
Everything will be back to normal if Ben comes back..

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 1st, 2018 at 01:54 PM.