View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:29 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai walked far enough from Damien to make sure the teen wouldn't hear them and spoke. "I have contacts at Aether and I've heard they found something new about Necrozma... It can fuse and create a whole other pokemon, they spoke about it being able to turn into a new form using either Solgaleo or Lunala, and I was told only the name of a third, mysterious form, my contact calls it 'Ultra Necrozma'..." He said, a worried look on his face. "Both Lunala and Solgaleo being the same strength... You know just as well as me that this could last for years, and in not even a year, Solgaleo will have more than enough time to take out all of Alola, so we'll need something stronger, but to get it, we're risking our lives..." He added with a sigh.

((Good, if you want me to, I could have Kai use it first when needed. :3))

Fraye sighed and rubbed his temples with his fingers. Usually looking carefree, he suddenly appeared very tired and stressed. "I know," he said. "I'm aware of the risks. All of them. And this... this Ultra Necrozoma. What is that? Do you really need it to beat Solgaleo? Is the Sun Pokémon really so strong that we need two Ultra Beasts to get rid of it?"