View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
“Actually I started my journey two years ago. I started in Kalos since I was born there. It took me sometime to get to Alola and once I reached Alola, I landed on on Ula Ula Island.” Damien said, taking Dusk off and setting her on the ground. “So if you’re the leader of the Sun Raiders, then you must know where Lunala is, right?” He asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai smiled as he looked at Damien, he did look pretty young compared to them. "Maybe I am older than you, Fraye." He said, hinting in his tone that he was, in fact, older than the Kahuna. "I remember when I started my journey, I wasn't even given a starter from the region, my parents insisted on me taking our family's pokemon, and it was a good choice, others seemed very impressed by it." He admitted, caressing Null's back as he spoke.

Fraye nodded as he listened to the guys in front of him speak. "Interesting. But I can't say much- many trainers have started from Kalos. Very popular place, I hear."

He turned to Damien and grinned again. "As a matter of fact, I do.Lunala's in our home base." He didn't motion to where the base was, not wanting to give his home away to any Lions who might happen t be listening.