View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:47 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
“Ah, the Sun Raiders. The group of trainers who go against Solgaleo.” He said, grabbing his Pokéballs. He released his team, “I’m Damien and this is my team. Ember is the Inciniroar, Rocky is the Lucario, Dusty is the Lycanroc, Sparks is the Raichu, Dusk is the Espeon and Raven is the Zoroark. It’s nice to meet you.” He said. The Espeon climbed onto Damien head, narrowing its eyes at Cofagrigus. “Dusk doesn’t fully trust aggressive Pokémon. She tends to be very cautious around them.” Damien said.

He returned his team except for Dusk to their balls and put the Pokéballs away. “What are you doing exactly? If you’re a Kahuna, aren’t you supposed to be making sure no trainer goes after Solgaleo?” He asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai nodded at what Fraye said. "Well, my pokemon aren't used to seeing other people either, Null pretty much hates everyone except me and the one who helped him, not gonna say any names cause I could get him in trouble, and I always need him." He said and gazed at the Type: Null before turning to gaze at Dusknoir, smiling.

As he saw Damien come over, unlike the Kahuna, he wasn't the kind to greet others the way those in Alola did, after all, his family was from Hoenn and he happened to be born here and not back there. "Thanks, if you knew the hell I went through to get it." He said and kept a hand on Null's helmet, he never knew when it would attack. "I'm not on either sides, I know things and have my own motives, all thanks to the one who gave me this Type: Null.

Cofagrigus narrowed its eyes further and growled once more. Fraye returned his team to their Pokéballs, studying the two boys. “You’re young, aren’t you?” he said finally. “I assume you only recently started your Pokémon journey.” Then he laughed. “Well, except for Kai. He’s older than me, I think!”

Last edited by dino.; January 23rd, 2018 at 10:52 AM.