Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
___________________.

Lambdream padded up to the streamstone, grunting as she slipped pass many cats. Brambleblaze definitely was right abojt it being cramped! Her ears perked hearing Fallenstar begin. Of course there were more cats, she didn't mind. But she did mind the fact that she was showing a feline named cinderpaw around. And it didn't help she recognized that molly as the one who Brambleblaze got into a fight with at the seastones. Nervously, she padded over, slipping through to get to the speckled molly. Once she did, she doubted she looked mature considering the fact her gaze was everywhere except on Cinderpaw. "Welcome to riverclan..!" She said softly.

Timberpaw walked up, ears swiveling as the ebony tom started the ceremonies. He wondered, would he be a warrior? He brightened hearing his name. He was becoming a warrior! A small grin appeared, feeling like he was a kit again. He couldn't believe he was a warrior, he was Timberspark!
The somali tom looked around, a happy look in his brown eyes. "Can't wait to tell Dawnpaw!" he whispered.
CinderPaw smiled happily but as she turned around she immeadiately felt herself shrink back slightly,This was one of the Shecats she had encountered one time while she was still ShadowClan.Fear sparking on her face she spoke in a quiet but polite tone."T-Thank you....".She then avoided eye contact, not that there was much eye contact in the first place.

--------------------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly as she watched TimberPaw- TimberSpark look around excitedly although she felt a little sad,from now on she was going to have too treat him indifferently to herself- more formal I guess you could say for the next moon,anything could happen between now and then. Honestly she wanted to become a warrior with SnowStrike and TimberSpark but she had only herself to blame. Seeing the Tom pad over to her she stood up before speaking in a calm tone."TimberSpark hmm?".DawnPaw had been a mess lately- She didn't have the guts to update him with everything that was going on but she knew that they no longer were able to be as close as they were before- Friends but not bestie's, She cares for TimberSpark but she hadn't exactly thought about how much she liked him- Was this her mistaking her feelings for a close friend? Maybe she just got nervous around him most of the time since she actually has someone who likes her without finding her a complete grump? At this point she wasn't sure but it was for certain they were friends, she decided that she wouldn't bring this up with the Tom instead she made sure she kept a small distance between them.'Friends? Best friends? Family? What is he too me?...Friends right?'.She repeated the word 'friend' over and over and decided to just stick with it.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 1st, 2019 at 04:48 AM.