Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Tulippaw groaned as she trudged into the nursery. She'd been living the life as an apprentice, enjoying the newfound freedom and pride that she got now that she was out of the Nursery. That was until she'd realized she'd now have chores. She'd seen apprentices carrying and changing moss before, but she thought it was only for punishment.

Why did the Kit Burrow even need moss anyways? For mossball or what? She wondered as she plopped it down into a pile. That's when she noticed an odd black and white coloured kit. They looked about old enough to be an apprentice. She stopped to observe the kit for a moment, as if pounced repeatedly, over and over again.

"Hey you! Wouldn't it be better practice if you actually tried pouncing in something? Instead of just the ground?" She called out, remembering when she used to practice pouncing and hunting every little bug she could find. Those poor bugs.

. . .
@Epiales

Last edited by chickadee; April 7th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.