My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★ Sign-Ups

Name; Tricky step
Age; 18 moons
rank; queen
Gender identity; female // she
Pronouns; She // Her //
Sexuality; straight
Appearance; Like her clan mates she has dark fur, but it had not come from being tribe born but rather she found herself lost and alone when she was welcomed to the tribe. She was named tricky step for her tuxedo marks on her chest, belly, paws and lastly tail tip. This often alarmed prey from great distances. Though she was too gentle to be a guard so she went with the alternative and decided that she would strive to be a hunter instead. She is a stalky she cat with brown fur, which is odd, but otherwise the black on a real tuxedo cat was replaced by brown instead.
Personality; she is anything but tricky, she is sweet kind and one might even say brave and courageous. The she cat is easily talked too and she is very proud to come up to anyone and make friends. She is quite calm and collected as opposed to being loud and easily spotted in a crowd. She gives off a very relaxed vibe. She reacts slowly and try’s to take things very slow- like an alarming situation she will sit back and watch it unfold before jumping in half wittedly
Other information; it would be lovely if she had a brother!
roleplay sample; N/A ??
posts per day; 10.97 I think
mention @tinyalienkid

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 28th, 2017 at 07:37 PM.