View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2019, 06:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Smokefur crept up behind Seafire, chewing at a pair of mice at his paws. Very carefully, her forepaws brushed the ground as she stalked the tom, but she didn't strike until she was very close - slam! She leapt forward and tackled the peaceful warrior, tussling him to the side. She then leapt away and pranced a few feet away, "Gotchya!" she purred. "Sorry if I scared you. But you looked WAY too comfortable."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Smokefur purred, "How's it going?" She asked happily, settling down on her stomach. "I hope I didn't dirty your coat too badly. My fur is always getting messy, since it's so light colored. All the dust here in the canyons doesn't help me keep it very clean. But your fur isn't so light colored, so it must not be so bad. Eating enough can help with your coat's density and all that. I really like birds, and I guess that helps my coat a little," she flicked her tongue around her lips, finally pausing in her nonstop chatter. "So how's it going?" she repeated.

He glared at her and raised his muzzle, looking exaggeratingly imposing. "I," he began, "am a Pedigree Abyssinian. The quality of my coat has nothing to do with how much I eat or... or what birds do to it. It is how I was bred, and I prefer to keep it in perfect condition." Had Smokefur always talked this much? And if so, how hadn't he noticed it?