View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

[ That's ok we will figure it out ]

A moment later a tall woman appeared followed by a wave of assistants.mshe was wearing a skirt reaching down around her knees and a blouse. Around her shoulders was a grey jacket and her hair was done up by a few pins into a neat bun. She offered a sweet smile as he heels clicked on the floor until she came up nice and close to the group. "My fine crew, I thought you'd never get here" she said with a wide smile almost plastic like. In her hand she held a stack of papers but buried deep at the back was a deep red one which Tobias had noticed. She looked at him but than quickly covered it with an arm ignoring the glare she had Recieved. "Come with me! We have to get you all fitted into suits before we get anywhere near that ship now don't we!" she than turned followed by her assitants leading them through the lobby as everyone around them grew awful silent as she passed. Than she came up to a pair of swinging doors and opened them up allowing them to follow closely after her into a long corridor with Windows on each side. Behind the windows was an open field a few smaller working ships and army cars patrolling the tarmac. "Welcome to our testing field, site A3 for short! Here we test our engines and such. Sometimes we repair some of our-" she paused but said nothing after. She continued to walk down the long corridor opening another set of swinging doors into another corridor which was now connected to a seperate building. Within there was large pieces of seperate ships being fixed and built onto with other parts. "Here we manufacture! Once we find little mistakes we fix them here or make new parts to be added to pre existing ships! Our crew works 24/7 and is always happy to hear your safety concerns!" she said piping up happily as they sped through that section and again through another set of swinging doors into an actual building with a front desk and windows all along its exterior with a set of elevators and a few couches and plants littered around. "We will be setting you guys into your own little rooms for now, somebody will be sent up to take your measurements and get your suits fitted. Than on a few hours I'll be back to pick you up and show you the ship!" she said with a proud smile when suddenly a walkin talkie crackles her eyes widen and she grabbed it off her blouse just as somebody began to say "WE NEED YOU DOWN HERE NOW!" she laughed nervously than without another word spun and hurried off faster than before her asistance filing out with her.

[ This post was a alittle sloppy ]

He couldnt help but laugh as Marie threatened lucifer and honeslty he had to clap his hand over his mouth not to start choking on air. Usually it was somebody telling him to shut up but honeslty it was fantastic for a change of scenery! He was a Jokster and he really couldn't lie, he loves to laugh, loved to make people laugh and most of all loves to flirt. It was like a game and since everyone here didn't like flirting he found himself using it as a kind of sport. Than the woman showed up who ruined his fun and he simply frowned. Worst timing ever! As she spoke he found himself drifting off slightly from her droning on until he tagged along when the red letter came into view. And instantly like a child he was intrigued. Only than did she shush it away but forcing it into the stack that he was now- bored- again. He tagged along behind the group taking note of the silence that followed but at this point he didn't care- he wanted to see the ships! Once the tour was over, Tobias stood blinking his eyes in confusion. "Am I- not the only one a little confused?" he asked softly wrapping his arms around himself

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.