View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2023, 02:28 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
Alderstep had been enjoying his wonderous day (read: wondering why all his friends kept disappearing) and chewing off one of his claws absentmindedly when he heard this nagging, grating voice that could only be Bumblestar calling his name. His head whipped around to see the leader peeking her head out of her den. Oh boy. That was frightening. Did he do something? Was he finally in trouble?

Only one way to find out. The deputy trotted over to the den, forcing his fur to lie flat. He'd gotten caught off guard, and now his tail had fluffed up in his startle. He only hoped he could pass it off as his natural state.

Alderstep quickly forgot his worry about his appearance when he saw none other than Frogpaw in the leader's den. "You!" he snarled, letting his emotion get the jump on himself. He couldn't even blame himself entirely; the tom had been repressing his general dislike for everything ever since he got the shiny new rank of deputy. Why not let his anger out on some random, idiotic child? Wait, no. That was probably not a good idea. Subtly (because there wasn't much of a difference between his natural annoyed state and his angry state), he reigned in his words. "Care to explain the completely silly scene you started at the gathering?" he hissed, lashing his tail as he glanced over at Bumblestar.

He should probably step back, figuratively and literally. So, Alderstep did just that. This wasn't his territory anyways. Handling children would always be an unobtainable skill to him; he was convinced of it. He only hoped Bumblestar was any better than he. Probably not. But then again...she did have her own kits, right? The tom looked down at his white paws. "Sorry," he muttered. "You needed me?" Alderstep fixed his gaze onto Bumblestar, decidedly ignoring Frogpaw now. The cat in charge had to have called him in for a reason other than him just yelling at a 'paw.

@dino. @Loveless.Fawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. @valery ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ FrogPaw flinched at her deputies aggressive demeanor, and moved her gaze to the ground shyly… FrogPaw was utterly embarrassed… She never meant to make a scene, and she never meant to make her heart so known to others. Its very hard to hide the truth in one’s gaze… It seems she had pissed off yet another cat, and though she needed to say something, she felt that words would dig her reputation deep into a grave…

“I’m sorry,” FrogPaws gaze lifted, her ears flattened and her head dipped… “I was irresponsible, immature, and selfish… I got too attached while trying to make myself happy and expected everything to remain the same when I returned…” She didn’t even know what she was saying, and just let the words flood out of her mouth. She was stupid, bad, a disappointment, a burden, why would they even want to keep her after learning her secret…?

⛆ Her once calm tone turned into a worried one as she spoke some more. “I never… I never meant to cause problems… I never meant to hurt anyone, or make a fool out of ThunderClan…” She didn’t want to cry, she really didn’t want to cry. Her claws dug into the ground… “Please don’t get rid of me, I can do better. I am better…” Tears were really threatening to show…

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(I hope it was my turn.)
——————

Oh, boy. Alderstep looked just as pissed as she was. With a flick of an ear, Bumblestar scooted back to give her deputy room to sit. Ugh, it was getting crowded in here. She wanted to make this as fast as possible.

"Yes, you were all of those things," she snapped at Frogpaw. "Now, I already have an idea of what I think is a suitable consequence for whatever you've done here, but-" She gave Alderstep a pointed look "-I want to see what Alderstep thinks, first. If I think it's fine, I'll say so."