View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( nope she’s a criminal, though she would probably pretend not to be for plot purposes ))

Alex glanced across the room at Rachel, barely able to catch the blanket to keep it from knocking the hot chocolate out of her hand. “I’m always cold,” she sighed, “physically and mentally,” she added, laughing softly. “They found out about those two murders” she added, gesturing to the tv with a free hand. “No suspects yet but there’s a pretty good chance that we’ll be on that list soon.” she muttered, rocking back and forth slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage stared at the man for a moment, trembling. His little sister... his sweet, innocent, beautiful sister. He felt tears spring up in his eyes, and despite his best efforts he couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his face silently. He stood up, covering his eyes with his right hand and silently trembling, having let go of Alexander. He exhaled shakily, not daring to look up at Sasuke or the officer yet. "... your sure it was them?" He whispered, clinging on to the small hope that perhaps they were mistaken, that Aspen and Tord were fine. He bit down on his lip, drawing blood as he did so but he didn't care at that moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sorry y’all was at work! And was watching a movie with the old man!)
Sasuke eyes widened as he laughs dryly “ you’re joking right? ..... this has to be a joke right? Some sick joke....” but he knew something was up. He’s felt this before such a familiar feeling.... yet this time... it was worst. His heart sank, as he presses cigarette against his arm and looks at him “ ...... what... happened?” He asks breaking a bit

”I fancy your right. Almost without a doubt” she said leaning back into the chair and looking at the tv, laughing every time they showed a picture of the bodies. Rachel was dark. Very darkest and one might say disturbed to some extent. She had knowledge on everyone, everyone important and her way of obtaining it was even more sinister than the things she found funny. ”but we did good. Didn’t we?” she suggested leaning over and looking at her from across the room. “And- even if we are on the list. We can just make some... phone calls” she said with a smile. Between the two girls they where owed many favours by many people. It came in handy when they were doing the dirty deeds.

the cop released such a heavy sigh his chest sank. “I wish I was lying but we’ve scanned the remains, done saliva tests, fingerprints and everything you could think of” he sighed. And at this point the young bit grabbed at his face than rushed off sobbing into his hands. The man buried her head into his one hand. “We’ve searched the apartment the bodies where found in. There where many pictures of them, taken from mere minutes before the time they were found. They were at the gas station together before they where taken or should I say abducted than taken to the motel room... there they were beaten and lasteky killed” he sighed and scratched his ear. “I know you’d like to see the bodies? I can arrange a sitter and we can take you to the morgue”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord