View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
(Frostpaw is kinda dumb but he's trying)
Frostpaw nodded. His white and black tail flicked in amusement at her next words. "So have you!" He meowed back with an amused gleam in his eyes. The young tom's mind began to wander. I can't wait to be a warrior. Get a mate, maybe have kits, participate in battles, and not have to worry about responsibilities. I wonder who my mate will be.. If I even get one. And I'll probably be able to go out farther.. To places like the Two-leg place! I wonder what it would be like to be a Kittypet. It would probably be awful. He stopped as soon as he heard her speak.

"Training has been going okay, I've learned some new stuff...." He trailed off. "How's your training been going?" He asked inquisitively. He flicked his ears, waiting for a response, and shuffled into a more comfortable sitting position. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable; he just couldn't sit in the same position for too long.
(If you can't tell, I didn't make him go too far into his training because I don't know what happens while they train, even though I think I do c: )

(Lmao all good, I can't fully remember either)

RainPaw gave a soft laugh as the Tom stated she had matured, she very much doubted that was true, she was still weak and pathetic in every way possible at least that's how she viewed herself.The black and white Molly gazed at FrostPaw- she was glad to see him again, she felt safer with him around for some weird reason but the more she talked to him the happier she felt almost to the point she wouldn't mind the idea of neglecting her duties to the clan just to hang out with her friend more often.

RainPaw laughed softly."That's good...". Hearing what he said next she became suddenly nervous as since he had returned the question and she stammered somewhat."Uhm...Okay? Hopefully that is- FeatherFall retired so now LemonEyes is my mentor but..I'm not sure if he likes me or not.". She looked at her paws somewhat, not entirely confident with her social or combat abilities.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic