View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2023, 02:18 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

'I've had bigger things on my mind lately.' That made Mudhounds ears dip flat for a moment. 'Bigger things' What do you mean bigger things?! Bigger then the remaining lives of a kit?! Your own niece and nephew?! The clan was important but wasnt this too?! The normally easygoing maine coon wrestled down their flash of anger forcing themselves back into order momentarily thankful for their flopped ears not showing emotions well. They didnt need an argument with Bumble-sis. They didnt even want one in any way. So no more anger just an aching quiet sorrow.

The warrior looked away idly explaining their prior statement far too casually for the actual word content, using the time as a moment to mentally prepare for their next ask. "Mmmm? Yeah lynx's are cats arent they? Just big and strange. So they speak like us just big and strange. It takes a bit to understand and more to speak back its more throat-y(?) then normal speaking but it works. The older ones are more like snooty then the babies, I think they think theyre better because theyre big but eh, but yanno. Cats are cats." They smiled a bit eyes distant tail wrapping around to rub at their stump. "Dogs are hard. Twolegs are impossible. Dont like them."

Mudhound sighed now able to rally themselves and looked back at the leader. It was strange with their silly goofy carefree attitude wiped clean with the addition of cares they were a lot more... Solid. Steadfast. In the present.

"Id like there to be another patrol to at least get answers of their fates even if we cant bring back them or their bodies. I dont have to lead it but I cant do it alone or even know if I can do it without sort of abandoning the clan and I dont want to abandon you just after getting you back. But I also dont want to abandon them, it wouldnt be fair or right.

It would be quick and fast and Ive even thought of who would be good and would be happy to organize this myself. I have their descriptions and where the rogues should be. I know the twolegplace."

The warrior stopped for a moment jaw flexing as they tried to think of more to say but really..... What else was there? The information was there just. "Please Bumblestar."
@dino.