View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod was late and at this point didnt even really care. They blamed Spider-dude, bad Spider-dude, for it anyways. Dropping the prey that was caught
(A pigeon, a mouse, and a squirrel for them and another mouse for Daylightpaw)

on the pile the tripod stomped up to the deputy and promptly stuck their tongue out at them.

"Spider-dude that was a mess! What happened, youre usually so good with planning?" It wasnt an insult really, more of a genuine question but Mudhound was disheveled because of the apprentice disaster patrol and explained "The kiddos were all distracted by the weird switch ups and we were delayed in going out which wasnt great... But the main issue was poor Silverpaw and Poppypaw have no hunting training yet, makes sense cuz theyre both really young but it didnt help. Im just tired now so Im gonna take a nap but if this wasnt enough you're gonna need to send out another patrol because this started on the wrong paw." The tripod hoped he'd had more luck on his secret leader and deputy patrol but for now they just didnt have the energy to care and ask.

@Starfall (late I know but it flopped to unrecoverable depths I tried)