View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 01:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

It had been two days since Timberpaw yelled at Dawnpaw. He took her words into consideration, he started talking to new cats. It's what she wanted anyway! He thought with anger, putting on a smile as he chatted with his friends. Poppypaw, Alderpaw , Rabbitpaw , and Berrypaw. And a certain molly had been getting close to him, Poppypaw.

He felt uncomfortable but extremely embarrassed as he felt the ginger molly nuzzle him. He glanced away, catching the sight of Dawnpaw. Making eye contact, he felt a sad spark in him, glaring at her sadly. Seeing her walk out of camp, he turned to Poppypaw. "Why don't you come hunting with me, Poppypaw?" He inquired, the ginger molly giving a purr.

"I would love to, Timberpaw!" Poppypaw purred, following the brown tom out of camp, leaning on him as they walked. She glanced at him with admiration in her yellow eyes, wrapping her tail around his with a purr.

Timberpaw gave a nervous chuckle as the molly leaned on him, he perked up seeing the cream molly walking. He stopped, eyes widening. "Poppypaw, look, a rabbit! Hurry go get it!" He said , looking at thickets and bushes. The ginger Molly ran off, the tom sighing once she was gone. She was extremely nice and dense. Was this how Dawnpaw felt about him?

He stood there for a second, bolting off to catch up with the cream feline. He let out a puff, stopping in front of her. "Dawnpaw- look-" He started, cutting himself off once seeing the angty expression on her face. He frowned upon seeing how thin and tired she looked. "When's the last time you ate?!" he asked.
DawnPaw looked up in surprise before hardening her face she spoke in a cold tone, she felt too many emotions at once and she directed her eyes away from him."That's none of your business- either way shouldn't you be keeping little miss sunshine over there company? Or have you come to tell me how LarkStorm is my 'perfect match'?".She was in all honesty confused what had happened that night but one things for sure that TimberPaw was angry with her and she wasn't going to show how sad she had been to him- why should she show her vulnerability to someone who doesn't want her around- care about her or has the decency to explain to her everything, ending it so suddenly and leaving her there...it mentally and physically hurt her. She rose to her paws her blue eyes gazing at him with the same expression she had worn so long ago- lifelessness."...Hurry up and go find her- Don't repeat your mistakes by leaving someone out here alone...".Saying this she started padding away,this time she was the one who shrugged him off- she had no clue if he was following her or not but she merely assumed he went after the shecat, her name- wasn't it PoppyPaw? The cream Molly wasn't sure but couldn't careless, her thoughts consumed her somewhat as she slowly padded away, ignoring her needs was starting to take a toll on her.'If TimberPaw would rather be hanging around a Happy-go-lucky shecat then fine....but he seemed happier...well...if he is then that's all that matters...'.Her blank face twisted into a pained expression- She felt like a idiot for acting this way, now she really did understand why cats were so devasted when they went through heartbreak, they weren't their normal selves.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 13th, 2019 at 01:39 AM.