View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @starfall @Celestial @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil

Rowanflower didn't consider herself an idiot, in fact she liked to think she was a little higher than average and the way windclan seemed to glare at her clanmates wasn't friendly or hidden. It caused her hackles to raise and her ears to perk as they brushed by each other with their whiskers in a twist. So much hate for such a small group of cats, couldn't imagine a whole clans hatred. Quite frankly I don't want too. as she studied the cats separating from each other she felt her claws itch in their seathes but she wouldn't ever take action, unless they made the first move. Her motherly instinct came into full swing and the need to defend her clanmates like a mother would her kits was like nature calling to her. as Rowanflower settled down and watched windclan file in shortly after them was when the farmiliar voice of auroraflame, the she cat glanced over her expression full of uncertainty and secret joy. Since she had met the dark cat here a few sunrises ago lots had changed, and even more had changed for all of the clans who hadn't heard of russetstars resignation or fallenstar or her for that matter. "Rowanflower, actually I've gone through a name change" she said looking proud, and if you looked hard enough you could see her chest puffed out just enough. Though she looked back upwards for fallenstar and his OK to speak with auroraflame, she didn't see anything wrong with it but she supposed she wouldn't ever want to do something he didn't like. What she met was a glance of hatred which honeslty the shock of seemed to fade overtime. She was quite aware he wasn't too fond of her anyways. Just as she was about to speak again she spotted another she cat slip through the crowd next to blazingstar. Than gracefully leaping up next to the pair, an overwhelming scent of windclan rolling off of her.
In spite of high tensions between everyone else she seemed friendly enough to offer another smile. I haven't seen her before. Where's onyxwhisper? Oh starclan lets hope she wasn't killed during that battle. that will make everything worse! her worst fear may be coming true, a war just when she was getting settled as deputy. The white and orange tabbys paws shuffled nervously and she leaned in closer to auroraflame. "who's that? I haven't seen her before. she whispered through closed jaws before sitting back upright and tossing a glance over her shoulder, offering a faint smile of acknowledgement ridden with embarrassment. She felt as if she should have known but the last time she was near windclan was a battle which isn't considered a social gathering anyways. Than the commanding voice of blazingstar broke an uneasy silence from the tense clan cats, unlike fallenstars who had been faint and uneasy. She couldn't blame him either. This was after all his first time making a public appearance not battling to the other clans. Than there was grousestar, his welcoming warm voice congratulating fallenstar. She chose to ignore the curt snap from blazingstar and continued to mull over who this new deputy was without talking to her. Well she wasn't really supposed too anyways.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.