View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

He smiled, scoffing in shock at the sight of the cat before him, before suddenly he bolted, he ran as fast as he could and he jumped, his paws outstretched to tackle down and pin the other. "Ajax!" he called more happy and excited now. "Ajax, oh Ajax what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes fixated on him. "You aren't dead are you? Oh please tell my you aren't..." he said lowly before he let his nose pressed against Ajax's. His chest filled with love, and he knew it wouldn't last long- not here. But then he realized that he was changed in death. He wasn't suppose to be a killer, a murderer, but his damn father dragged him to the syndicate and that was where it all began. He jumped off and stepped back, realizing the cons of the situation. "You shouldn't be here, you know. You should leave, live cats have no power here, if one of them," he flicked his head to the camp, "wanted to kill you, they could, and no one would ever notice." he said. He didn't want to push Ajax away but he thought that if Ajax was to realize Onyx was truly a kind, loving soul with no true ill-will, or desire to kill { hA rhymes smh }, then it would ruin their love.

he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord