Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( yeah i suppose so ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage gently shut the door behind the officer before moving towards the dining room to sit down, tucking his legs under the chair neatly as he was prone to do when he was nervous. He gently squeezed Alexander's hand soothingly, glad that his adoptive son had come over. If he was correct in his assumptions, he would need immense comfort from the child as well as Naruto. Trying to keep his voice from trembling, he cleared his throat and looked at the officer, meeting his gaze. "Sasuke should be here soon." He said carefully, biting down on his lip just like Amelia and Royce, who lived in a different city altogether. He swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump forming in his throat. He looked back down at Alexander, and squeezed the boy's hand once more.

The officer was well aware of the adopted son. Case files were brought up and the family had been thoroughly checked for criminal backgrounds and all sorts of family affairs and secrets. He knew the boys name. He knew everyone's name actually. He rubbed the back of his neck again and than walked in a circle. "I don't want to say anything without him here. And I would assume you feel the same?" he questioned.
Alex hugged his fathers hand and stared at the officer. Somthing about his aura made him very aware of how horrible what he was going to say was. Alex could read minds and was capable of telepathy and that's why he was wanted... But he was refusing to see into his mind for he was already scared of what he would see in the mans mind.

Rachel leaned back in the arm chair and looked across the room at her [ Sister? Partner in crime? ] she studied the woman "you cold?" she add softly picking up a blanket off the back of the chair and tossing it next to her

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord