View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage opened the door, blinking at the officer before him. He fixed his blue eyes on the badge and drew his mouth up into a tense smile. His heart seized up on him in that moment, suddenly aware the details Tord and Aspen weren't home. His smile wavered and he looked behind the officer hoping that the duo were behind him. "Can I help you, officer?" His voice tightened and he shuffled slightly, his eyes widening. He ran his hand through his black hair anxiously, dread settling in the pit of his stomach.
The officer looked almost as tense as sage did. He had always hated the job he was given, he always pulled the short straw and he always had to break the news to the waiting family's. The pit in his stomach grew and he reached his hand out and clapped it into his shoulder. "your going to want to sit down sir" said the officer pulling sligtly at his collar. Without asking he stepped down and waited for sage to sit down. (Assuming he did ) "is sasuke home by any chance? Wolfheart right?" he said softly rubbing the back of his head as he stood above the man.
A small boy peered around the corner of the living room. Alexander was 10 at this age, still very unaware of how things ran around the place. He saw the police man and looked slightly frightened... It reminded him greatly of the night he was found. He scurried across the living room and grabbed sages hand in his own leaning on him and slightly hiding himself out of fear.

[ @.:Blue Wishes:. Is Alex the partner in crime bro? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 24th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.