Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'd like to skip my turn this round.

@Celestial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(Okay, what could happen?)

Dusk steadily returned Dodge's glare before the other cat broke it by just walking off. A few moments later, both Blue Belle and Maple had left, leaving the abynissan alone in the barn. WELL, I don't need them to hunt with me anyways! He thought grumpily with a flick of his tail. Yet, it slightly bothered him. So, he reminded himself that it really didn't matter too much. Flicking a ear, he slunk out of the barn, heading in the direction hopefully neither of them would go. He really didn't need them right now, when he was kind of mad. "I swear, if Dodge wasn't here, everything would be fine." He mumbled aloud, his ears flattening as he slowed his pace, thoughts running through his head, though he doubted he would run into something, which was something he had seen Maple do multiple times, causing him to snicker, and then sometimes apologize if he felt to do so.

@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple found himself alone for a moment, before padding after the others. Sure, he wasn’t in any hurry, but he could still try to catch up. There was a part of him that wanted to get even more prey than them all compined, but he also didn’t really care, and would let the others catch the prey for him. Either way, he wasn’t going to be all alone, where no one could enjoy his presence. That was the worst! Speeding up a bit, he found himself next to Blue Belle. He left Dusk, as that cat could probably catch his own prey. They were all pretty strong of course, though none were as strong as him. He let himself drift off into his own thoughts, where he was the hero that saved everyone, before walking right into a tree. “I didn't see you there!” He said, Before realizing it was a tree. He felt his pelt heat up, before he calmed down, and fell back in pace with Belle again, trying to find prey, though he kept getting lost in his own thoughts at the same time. He didn’t know why he had such an attachment to himself, maybe it was because he was so damn handsome, at least in his mind. Yeah, that was probably it. Sure, he found a few Toms pretty handsome, but none were as good as him. The narcissist looked around now, still lost in his own thoughts as he walked.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So what if we had something happen while they were hunting that made Dodge want to leave? Then we could either timeskip to where he comes back or something else? ))
[ The thing is, what would make dodge wanna leave? Maybe blue belle ends up catching the rabbit and puts it into his face and maple catches lots and than dusk brings something really impressive and starts saying how he doesn't really need dodge or... I'm not sure just spit balling. ]

Blue belle looked over her shoulder at maple and watched him look dazed, as always of course. As they padded along she looked at each bush and root searching for any type of prey, than she heard a loud thud, and turned just in time to see maple nearly making out with a tree. She couldn't help but surprises a slight giggle and knock him gently with her tail. "Your too self absorbed you know that right" she said in a playful way as she trotted ahead and continued her search

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord