View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A massive finder for my cats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Name: Beetlekit
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Appearance:
Personality: {Responsible} {Fiery} {Friendly} {Spirited} {Loyal} {Reliable} {Intelligent} {Logical} {Realist} {Antiverted} {Easily Annoyed} {Fierce} {Aggressive}
Negative Traits: {Fiery} {Easily Annoyed} {Fierce} {Aggressive} {Spirited}
Positive Traits: {Responsible} {Friendly} {Reliable} {Antiverted} {Loyal}
Neutrals: {Intelligent} {Logical} {Realist}
RP Example: //winks
Role and what cat of mine: Alabasterpaw's crush

Name + Link: Omenstrike
RP Example: --
Role and what cat of mine: Marbledtongue's possible mate

Name + Link: Obsidiansky
RP Example: --
Role and what cat of mine: Marbledtongue's friend

@Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name; Redpaw
age; 7 moons
Gender; tom
Sexuality; heterosexual
Appearance; dark brown fur and green eyes
Personality;He’s rather stone cold and often appears heartless and lacks joy. It would appear first glance as if he belongs training in the Dark Forest. He would probably be if he believed in starry cats. Truthfully though, it’s mostly a cover to hide his kittypet heritage. He’s really a playful and funny guy who wants to be himself, but assumes everyone will call him a kittypet (as he technically is) and due to having a mentor trying to turn him into the next Tigerstar he is tense alot of the time
negative traits; Acts stone cold, acts heartless, pretends he doesn’t have joy. Has evil thoughts that he pushes away.
positive traits; He is playful and funny
nuetrals; He snores.
rp example; Redpaw stared at Leafclaw,” Right.” He growled,” I’ll attack the rock again.” He attacked it he didn’t allow his playful and funny side to show because whoo boy would Leafclaw kill him. Leafclaw’s always asking me who my Dark Forest mentor is...sheesh. That’s fake, just like Starclan. He narrowed his eyes and aimed at the rock again doing a front paw strike. He forced his paw down, hissing I can’t show pain or weakness. he looked up expectantly at Leafclaw. (Ye. Training is rough on him. Practicing battle moves on a rock)
role & what cat of mine; Albasterpaw and crush (BTW why does it say she is a meddie cat?)

Because the both of you applied For alabasterpaws crush I was thinking we will just kinda see who fits better, ie we roleplay them and see who can ultimately tame alabaster. Cause I'm pretty sure she will value time with caliapaw and starpaw over either of them for the time being. So it's going to be hard. That's all

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord