roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

these are very late and i do apologize!! keepin it short

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@The Doctor @dino.

Sparrowpelt padded back towards the new and improved camp. His gaze was searching for Bumblebreak and when he spotted the she-cat, he didn't hesitate to pad up towards her, dropping a mouse on the kill pile along the way. He managed to catch something, unlike his partner that barely put in the work to call it a patrol. She did help mark, but not without complaining about it.

"Bumblebreak," the large tabby dipped his head in greeting before continuing. "Smallpines has been refreshed, no signs of any trespassers. I was able to bring back a mouse and will get more when more patrols go out," the warrior spoke calmly. He wasn't going to mention anything about Firestream, figuring he was doing the she-cat a favor with how they just interacted hours before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream followed him completely calm as she sat slightly behind him "Yes ,yes what Sparrowpelt said it was quite luck that the mouse practically jumped into his paws" she mewed looking slightly bored but she still had to make an effort to report not that she wanted to and mabye she could win back the favour of Sparrowpelt since he seemed quite annoyed with her for some reason and it would be useful to have someone cover for you since not many cats appreciated her dramatic flare.

Her gaze swept over the two as they approached, and she exhaled quietly. "It's better than nothing. Thanks, you two."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Mothdapple

Mothdapple padded up to Bumblebreak. "The Thunderglade has been patrolled by me and Asterdance. Everything seemed quiet at the border and we both made sure to mark the border thoroughly. I also managed to catch a squirrel after that" She reported to her. The molly was glad the patrol had gone so smooth.

[ @x ghostie ] [ @dino. ]

At Mothdapple's report, she gave theother she-cat a curt nod. "Good to know. Thanks, Mothdapple."