View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage bent down ever so slightly for Naruto, purring almost like a kitten. He looked into Naruto's eyes, smiling ever so slightly. "Thank you." He said, his voice soft and gentle. His eyes flicked to the door as Sasuke approached, flinching at the sudden noise of his knock. He swallowed slightly before straightening himself and tugging ever so slightly at his collar, a habit when he was anxious. @Celestial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles kindly as he steps back and speaks calmly “ Come in. “ he says as Sasuke opens the door stepping to the side “ go right in my dear” Sasuke says almost darkly as he stands by

@Celestial

as if all Alden had said wasn't true the girl shrank slightly. Pulling her hands closer to her chest as she walked past Sauske giving him a nasty glare before timidly walking in. There was a gun in her back pocket hidden by the baggy clothes. If matters demanded such attention. She would answer the call. But when she saw sage her whole tough girl faded into something smaller and insignificant. To see her bigger brother weakened by a monster was breaking down her whole will to live. She rushed forward stepping in front of naruto without touching him and embraced her older brother with a hug that wrapped itself ared him. She couldn't contain the tears that now flowed from her cheeks and continued to sob into his shirt, saying nothing. Just crying,

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord