View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Daisyshades chest sank between her shoulder blades as she lost heart. For a second she believed battle was the only possible way to conclude the nights events. Loweri her head to the ground she shuffled her paws, nerved by the sudden tension she felt within herself.

She looked up again towards the Tom who now spoke. She watched him and for a second she was going to object to retracting to their dens but now it started to sound a little more intriguing,

"I thank you, whoever you are for bder standing but I do not think we will retreat like cowards to our den. We shall fight alongside you. Those who believe in starclan" meows daisyshade. There was a sudden growing respect. If they were like a clan he must be the leader, who else could he be?

Then her thoughts where disturbed "Vixencloud! Stand down and shut your trap!" howled daisyshade her chest puffing out. "Do you not understand he can bring riverclan to our knees! We are corrupt believing that the dark forest can supply what we need!" she yowled

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.