View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@starfall
[ I would really not worry about it being late haha c: ]
[ Also, I’m not sure if I want Rowan to let fallen know she’s pregnant, what do you think? ]

Gracefully dipping into the den the ginger and white spotted she cat could sense his uneasiness with her name change. It was odd of course and certainly not something you heard everyday, but that’s not exactly the whole reason she was here. She came a few whiskerlengths I’m keeping herself close to the exit just in case he did anything that upset her and she needed to take her leave. She was stoic but fallenstars words shook her soul, his glares made her weak no matter how much she didn’t wanna admit that. She shuffled her paws awkwardly before lifting her gaze off the floor. She looked directly at him her green eyes searching his for anything, but his seemed clouded over with deep thought. Bad timing for sure. she swallowed the bile raising in her throat and sat down instinctively sweeping her long fluffy tail around her paws. Flicking her ears toward him she gave a little sigh and straightened up. “I’ve been meaning to talk to you lately” she said raising her chin just a bit so she could see the tom in the dark corner of his den.

She blinked a few times than sighed “I can’t help but feel, that I’m doing something to make you hate me” she breathed. Admittedly this was the topic she had wanted to start out with and end on a sour note, her pregnancy. If it meant she had to resign she knew that it wouldn’t really go over well for anyone. She would be too antsy as she had always been. Deputy kept her busy and rightly so.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord