Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:44 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: March Gathering

“So that’s Bumblebrat that Dawnstar keeps talking about? Oh. Okay.” He said, finally plopping down on the ground next to Turtlepaw. As he sat he watched this Bumblebrat. Turtlepaw didn’t like her, Dawnstar didn’t like her, and Gracklepaw wasn’t too sure how he felt about her either, but he knew he shouldn’t judge other cats without getting to know them first. So instead he observed her with keen eyes, until eventually deciding to turn back to Turtlepaw and chat again.

“So, how do you feel about ShadowClan so far? It’s pretty different from life as a loner, for me atleast. It’s nice… having a group of cats. I have their backs and they have mine. And we share everything! Prey, herbss, stuff like that…” The tom chattered cheerfully. “OH! And have you learned about StarClan yet?” He asked excitedly. Grackle wasn’t sure how he felt about the idea of dead cats playing around in the stars, but it sure made for an interesting story, and for a storyteller like Gracklepaw that’s all that mattered. He would almost find the Clans’ tales of Silverpelt funny, if they weren’t so serious about it.

. . .

@FruitBatz