View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage leaned back casually in his chair, the beer mug in his hand barely touched. He typically kept himself sober, hardly going to let the group stumble home in a drunken stupor without anybody to help them get there. He swished it around the glass and took a sip, glancing out the window. The alcohol in his mouth was spat out, sprayed all over Valentine who happened to be on his left side. He wiped his mouth and got up, staring out the window at the boy running.

"Oi, watch it." Valentine snapped, wiping his face off. He slammed his martini on the table, the glass miraculously not cracking as he did so. "This suit's silk and was made for me by the Queen's personal tailor." He popped out his collar and began cleaning the drink off of his pants. "I swear, if this stains..."

"Oh shut it." Sage snapped. "We don't need to hear about your trip to Britain again. Now somebody tell me that I'm not high or something and look out the window."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Demon growls at them “ always fighting about something stupid. “ He says Darkly to sage and valentine as angel begins to wrap his arms around Valentine “ hi there~ missed me?” He says playfully as demon sits down “ now than shall we get to business or...” he looks out the widow “ those cops in our land again. Should I inform Sasuke?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord was quiet, keeping his distance from everyone else. He wasn't old enough to drink, so he just sat there with a cup of apple juice, pathetically pretending that it was some sort of alcoholic beverage. He didn't exactly know what he was doing out here, just serving as an anchor in case anything happened, sipping out of the straw quietly. He felt very stupid, but didn't say anything, staring at the wall across from him in silence.

At this point he was sprinting for his life, the sirens blaring behind him and his ears numb to the point it was only a dull murmur behind him. His feet where turning purple due to the fact they were open to the cold weather. He was lookign side to side panting heavily as the goverment men hopped out of the car pulling up behind and in front of him blocking escape. Alexander cried out in utter fear and turned in circles looking for an escape route.

Aspen looked over her shoulder at tord, unlike everyone else and defying most expectations of a woman like her she was a heavy drinker despite the circumstances. She trusted everyone enough that she wouldn't hold back if she felt she didn't need too. She took another swig and smiled faintly at tord looking at the slight difference in the drinks. He was peculiar that way and for that Aspen liked him. She leaned back easily into her chair and rocked it a bit. The bar was mainly desolate with a few stragglers sitting here and there but otherwise mostly empty. So she wasn't afraid of doing something to stupid while drunk out of her mind. She looked at sage and valentine who fought over stupid things and blinked slowly. She tunred and bumped tord on the shoulder with her elbow, "say, where's Sauske?" she may not have been completely intoxicated now but she was getting there no doubt.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord