View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Medieval! I’ll introduce Angels and Demons back story along with a New that has been popping up here and there and I really enjoy this one. his name is Ender and Narutos new evil twin naruko. Should that be all or should I bring the rest as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
it’d be cool to set it in modern times, since that’s best with me, however, if you want to do other things, that’s fine as well.

great idea by the way celestial!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'm cool with anything.

[ We should go modern than. Maybe somebody owns the bar that the gangs chilling at when suddenly they see a little boy running down the street in hospital gowns and the swat racing after him. Defensivly the gang runs out and accidentally... Cough cough... Kills or harms a swat officer. So the goverment blames it on Alexander and the gang and says that everyone should be lookign for them?

Its was absolutely quiet. Not a sound on the street as Alexander crept out from his hiding place, shaking from the cold. There wasn't snow but it was cold. Very cold. He was small and too short to really wear the clothes he was, they draped just below his knees when it was supposed to be just below his hips so the bottoms could fit on. Than suddenly a rumble in the distance. Alex turned just as blaring lights filled the alleyway and suddenly faded in an instant. Alexander dove backwards with a wail of fear and hid behind some packing boxes.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord