View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 12:53 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default I'm sorry... [ Private ]

I know I have to many roleplays but it's fine. I'm perfectly and mentally stable. For now at least. Just hear me out now...

It struck me like a bus recently when I found out how much I enjoyed Aspen and het character, not only is she single but I would naturally assume that safe loves her deeply as a sister. I think this kind of relation is my favourite to rp out. Family and sibling love, not relationship love. But family love is my absoyloyte favourite because I never got this kind of sibling. Sure I have lion but I think it's maybe the time she's trying to be motherly that grips my heart the most about her. The gang is ever expanding. And I think
I go three for three on my charries. And I'm introducing him
In a big way...

I want him to be fresh into the group. Never seen before never met before and he comes out of the blue. He's only 10 when the gang finally meets/saves him. However we want this to go depends on the time period we go for... This young boy was stolen as a mere infant. If it where medieval times he was swept off to a castle far off. He was a used and mistreated as a game. When one day there was a witch trial at the castle, he was able to see through the bars if his cage as the witch was hung, when suddenly he heard her speak to him granting him- a power of some sorts. If it's futuristic or times such as our own century he was abandon at an orphanage but when it was shut down when he was only seven the government took all of the children and all of the records where wiped of their existence, with many tests done on each of these children... None if them passed and all soon perished but our dear little Alex. With his gift he was able to escape the lab and find the group... By mistake of course. At this time he will be 11 or 10.

I would like to introduce all of our new charries by roleplaying their background. I think it's kinda a cool idea. So if y'all wanna rp Alexander's gruesome backstory or Alex for short. Please lemme know!

Also tell me what time period you want this from and also if you wanna know his powers or- wait and see as the story develops...

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Tegyy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord