Thread: Hannibal & Ajax
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Hannibal & Ajax

@Duskflight
I've been feeling quite scatter brained lately so roleplay won't exactly be fantastic

Bare branches criss crossed the sky above ajax's head. Their leafless bark scraping against each other as the wind puffed a breath. The silent Tom was moving gently between the roots of the trees in absolute silence. There was growing bitter cold that was sweeping into the valley ever since the battle at the Warriors gathering place. Whatever it was called again. Ajax had attended but hadn't made an appearance to the clan cats, he simply mirrored a few warriors than moved off into his own solitary world again. Like onyx would have done if he where still here. The toms eye jerked slightly at the thought of onyx with a pressuring weight adding to his chest. Memories he wished dearly to forget. As he continued his home coming into view he picked up the pace to a trot weaving his way under logs and between mounds of thicket. He could have moved through the territory with his eyes closed if he had wanted to. He slowed when he came to a particular bend leaping up to a singular rock. Seated alone at the bend of a creek he simply examined the movement of the water. Each of his ink black paws neatly placed on the rock, claws out, scraping at the rock below him. He didn't seem to particularly be doing anything but just watching as the creek slowly slugged on.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 9th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.