View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Night raised his head to turn and look at her. "That might be true." He stood up from the stream, shaking the water from his top fur making sure that it sprayed on White'Brook as well. Still standing in the stream he lifted his paws and stretched his back, making sure that he had sure footing in the stream. "You wanna race?" He knew he couldn't beat her but the water would be a great strength exercise for him and he wanted to make White'Brook at least a tiny bit comfortable to he could annoy her later on. Not waiting for a reply he bounded forward in the stream splashing water on both sides as his muscles moved to push the water away. It was shallow, he couldn't swim like Riverclan but the hot weather made it comfortable for the black tom.
White'Brook stared dumb-founded as Night started racing off, she sprang to her paws and ran quickly, it didn't take long to catch up to him."W-What was that for?! What if you loose your footing in the stream you idiot!". She spoke frantically as she kept up to pace with the Tom, she honestly had no clue what was going through his head but it seemed everything that's happening did make the she feel happier.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic