My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil

The white and ginger molly shuffled again hearing voices being raised and the peaceful silenced conversations melting away like snow. Her tail curled behind her and her fur began to bristle again, naturally she would've expected somebody getting heated about something but with this seemingly un passible barrier of battle tensions and the impending doom of picking a side. Why of all clans did windclan have to the be the clan that was here starting things. At least snowstar would've been decent towards shadowclan but no. Here we have two strong headed leaders that are just ready to fight about anything, it was a night of truce! To tell each other how we where doing and just enjoy commune with each other. It all seemed so impossible now with everyone ready with the slightest bit of resistance to pull out tooth and claw just to get a point across. She was brought out of her thoughts when auroraflame asked about her name change. She want too sure she wanted to explain the whole story here but she supposed she could do it some other time. "I'll tell you later, I think we are about to start" she glanced upwards for the first time during the night to see fallenstar trying to put blazingstar in his place which made her stomach churn. Fallenstar was a strong leader and she admired the fact during his first gathering as leader he was making sure the windclan leader knew his place and assured everyone they where equals, but she feared for him. Blazingstar had been a leader longer than he had and he certainly didn't seem like he was in the mood for any of fallenstars attempts to ensure peace.
She dropped her gaze back down as her stomach filled with fear and butterflies tickled her chest. She offered a quesy smile towards the windclan deputy as auroraflame introduced herself and she dipped her head in a docile and peaceful way. "Rowanflower, riverclans deputy" she greeted stiffly curling her long bushy tail around her paws and she straightened up again. In fact It was her first gathering just like buttercupbreeze but she didn't seem as scared and that made her a little uncomfortable. She glanced back up at fallenstar a third time than back at the cream coloured she cat and back and forth for a while until she was able to finally calm herself down just enough. To get her mind off of fallenstar and blazingstar she attempted to make a little small talk just to keep her busy til things got serious "wonder where Shadowclan and thunderclan got themselves stuck" she wpsaid with a dry laugh.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord