I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Celestial
[Oniontuft 2017 My new OTP]
Mistytuft playfully pawed at Onionpaw. "Hm, well then." She said, looking away for a moment as she thought. Her tail flicked and she looked back at Onionpaw.
He was getting pretty big now. Something in her heart wanted him to stay with her. She pushed the feeling aside, smiling. "Let's go hunting. You need to do some kind of training." Mistytuft mewed. Orange eyes looking at the white and black tom. Her ears twitched, listening as her paws ached to run. Hoping the tom would say yes. [/CENTER][/B]

[ We should sign them up for a Shadowclan patrol ]

Onionpaw looked up at the ceiling of the cabe and bit his lip. Looking as if he was considering her offer to hunt. He than ourred and batted at her paws and butted his head with hers. "Of course, but please don't strain yourself too hard" he added looking more serious for a brief moment until he tunred and padded out of the cave. He breathed a deep heavy sigh and blinked. Having mistytuft near him almost made it easier to settle into riverclan. He trotted down the muddy oath being careful to take the slow and easy path for Mistytuft. Didn't want her to hurt herself.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord