View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{*Clones Misty for a Moment* Oh, and congrats for getting into the top three for TC Meddie <3!}
Her orange eyes widened and her ears flicked up. Misty watched as her apprentice looked at her leg. "I-uh," She mewed. Mistytuft smiled, moving down as she rested her muzzle on his head for a moment. "I just fell on a rock during the flood." She mewed. Yawning, Mistytuft stretched and looked at Onionpaw. "I just need to be more careful, now come on. Let's train," She mewed. Mistytuft stood up, crouching as she looked at Onionpaw. "Okay, try and knock me over." Misty mewed.

[[ Oh thank you so much. Haha <3 ]]

Onionpaw looked at her for a moe,not but shut his eyes when she rested her muzzle on his forehead. "Doesn't it hurt?" he protested looking at it catiosuly as she stood back up and took a few paces backward. The Siamese than sat back down seeing as she crouched for a battle move. "No, I don't want the wound to get worse" he said sternly looking his mentor dead in the eye. He was coming near the same size as his mentor now despite being younger and an apprenitce. His was beginning to slowly fill out his masculene shape. "Besides... You need to rest it" he said with a sheepish smile as he got up and licked her cheek. "I don't want to have a broken mentor" he purred wih amusement completely forgetting about his fear.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord