Old September 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Celestial
Mistytuft walked into the Training cave. Wind ruffling through her fur.
She flicked her tail, wincing at the pain her her front leg. She had gotten washed away in the flood, and her leg got scraped up by a stray rock.
She had refused to go to the medicine cats' den. "Onionpaw!" Mistytuft mewed, looking for her apprentice. She flicked her tail, orange eyes glancing for her apprentice's white pelt. Mistytuft sat down, taking a breath as she wated for her apprentice. Letting herself relax, her muscles let all the tightness go. She opened her eyes slightly, looking for her thin apprentice.
{A Bit short x-x Writers block}
[ Short is good. I'm tired <3 ]

Onionpaw scurried along behind his mentor. Being on riverclan felt so wrong and yet nobody else seemed bothered by it. Apprenitces where tussling together, Warriors where sharing tongues, hunting and patrolling together and everybody seemed to just get along except onionpaw. He mainly restricted himself to speaking with Shadowclan cats while ignoring the Riverclan cats that seemed to be everywhere.nit was very scary to think about it, sleeping so close to en enemy while nobody seemed even slightly troubled by it. The small Siamese darted behind each bush as she followed Mistytuft to the training cave. It reeked of riverclan apprentices and he hated the stench. He had yet to get used to the smell of rotting fish everywhere, it was a slow process. As onionpaw watched his mentor closely, his eyes large due to the fear of some riverclan warrior leaping out he noticed her slight limp. The apprentice caught up to her just as she sat down and expected her leg for a long moment, seeing many scratches and a deep gash. He crouched to unless etc it further. "W- what's that?" he meowed starring at it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord